• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is It Weird for Girls to <3 LOZ

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Such a dumb question. Females shouldn't be playing video games. All females should be doing house work and raising children, along with getting the man a beer every once in awhile.

Honestly I find it stupid this thread even needs to exist. Men and women can easily share equal interests, my mother is almost as big of a Zelda nerd as me! Nintendo targets these games towards a family audience, not a gender specified audience. Although i understand your point in making this thread, but ultimately if someone thinks women shouldn't like LoZ then they are extremely sexist, which can be very offensive.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Honestly I find it stupid this thread even needs to exist. Men and women can easily share equal interests, my mother is almost as big of a Zelda nerd as me! Nintendo targets these games towards a family audience, not a gender specified audience. Although i understand your point in making this thread, but ultimately if someone thinks women shouldn't like LoZ then they are extremely sexist, which can be very offensive.

They CAN share interests but it doesn't mean it isn't weird for them to share interests. It just isn't the norm for girls to play games.

They CAN share interests but it doesn't mean it isn't weird for them to share interests. It just isn't the norm for girls to play games.
Why isn't it the norm for girls to play video games...? I know a ton of my
female friends who play video games.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Why isn't it the norm for girls to play video games...? I know a ton of my
female friends who play video games.

Your selection of female friends is not representative of the wider population. It is a fact that most gamers are men and only a small percentage are women. Therefore it is not the norm for girls to play video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom