• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is It Safe?

• Thread starter iOnlyEatFairies
  • Start date
I

iOnlyEatFairies

Does anyone know if it's safe to follow the guide already up for Ocarina of Time for the 3DS version?

I know that it's going to be updated but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be updated the day that the game is released.

I'm hoping to use it when I get this game so that I don't miss any treasure, etc.

Nickster

Sensei Sampai Sama
Just use the current N64 guide. The 3D version is going to be exactly the same, just with a graphics update.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
If you use it on the normal version in the OOT3ds cartridge, it should be fine. But it won't exactly work with the Master Quest version (unlocked after you finish the main one, if I remember correctly) because: First, it's mirrored, and second, the dungeons are changed.

Hope that helps.

Kybyrian

Our guide we currently have up for Ocarina of Time should work out well for Ocarina of Time 3D. There are only minor changes in the 3DS version, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything too major when following our guide while playing the new release of Ocarina of Time. As said above, the only time you would have problems is with Master Quest. We don't even have a Master Quest guide up for the Gamecube version yet, and the 3D version will be completely mirrored.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Our guide we currently have up for Ocarina of Time should work out well for Ocarina of Time 3D. There are only minor changes in the 3DS version, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything too major when following our guide while playing the new release of Ocarina of Time. As said above, the only time you would have problems is with Master Quest. We don't even have a Master Quest guide up for the Gamecube version yet, and the 3D version will be completely mirrored.

Not to mention the additional monsters and the sped up Boss ferocity and the double damage you receive from those fiends. The Master Quest will truly be the Master Quest. Though the Master Quest seems nearly impossible, what's actually impossible is doing a 3-heart run or a minimalist run. That feat makes AoL look like a warm up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom