• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Goldeneye Wii Good or is N64 Better?

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
The Wii version is good (it plays like a Call of Duty game), but the N64 version is an alltime great game.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The Wii version is good (it plays like a Call of Duty game), but the N64 version is an alltime great game.

This, this right here just put the game off for me. When I play a Bond game I want to play a damn Bond game. Not a cheap CoD clone. Call of Dooty is nothing special. So why ruin a 007 game just to get lame CoD lovers to play it. This was my biggest problem with Quantum of Solace. Cheap developers these days.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I have played and beaten both. On the N64 you will have hours of fun and it has a great multiplayer along with multiple difficulties. On the remake for Wii it is just as fun with better graphics and good online play (though not many people are online playing ever) Its control when using an Gamecube controller or an Classic controller are no different then the controls for different COD games. The Nunchuk Controls are no different then Metroid Prime 3 's controls. The controls with the new one are amazing. I fI had to choose I would choose the newest one because I play it so much with friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom