• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Inverted Triforce.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
So as we saw in SS, the sword the Ghirahim embodies explodes from his chest (while he giggles :l) has an inverted Triforce on it, while the Master Sword has a Triforce.

Now, am I the only one that thinks the three pieces of this inverted Triforce might be Demise, Majora and Fierce Deity?

I'm probably dead wrong, but whatever.

Just a question: Of the many characters you could have considered, why Majora, Demise, and Fierce Deity?

Do what??? The 'inverted' Triforce is probably just on Demise's sword as a cameo or just resemblance to the Master Sword probably no special reason it's like that other than a cameo or something.

Well, yeah, I noticed that, actually I am surprised that there are not many theories about the said sword

But seriously...Demise, Majora and Fierce Deity?

Maybe it just means is a force opposite to the scared power of the Gods? :/, still Demise has nothing against the triforce, since he wants his power.

I don't think so. I think it's just supposed to be a a sign of evil. Like how an inverted cross means the Anti-Christ. That's probably where the idea for it originates.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
hm.....It's possible. But I think the inverted Triforce was just suppossed to make that sword the Anti-Master Sword or something. But if this is true, why Demise, Majora and Fierce Diety? I think it should be something more like Demise, Majora, and maybe Vaati (or Dark/Shadow Link).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wouldn't say that the inverted Triforce is symbolic of Demise, FD and Majora. Rather, I'd say it's to show that Demise wants the downfall of the gods and actually means it.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
A correction about the inverted cross:

The Ineverted Cross is actually a very old Christian symbol, traced back to Saint Peter, who was (according to legend) crucified upside-down when he was executed by the Roman Empire because he didn't feel worthy of dying like his Lord. The inverted cross is supposed to be a symbol of humility.

Self-proclaimed "Satanists" and others who use it to direspect Christianity have been getting it wrong the entire time.

As for an inverted Triforce, I didn't even notice that. It's probably just there to be "opposite" or "evil Master Sword counterpart."

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
*shrugs* I just kinda thought, of the many characters that could've been the anti-forces, I narrowed it down to Demise, Vaati, Majora and maybe Fierce Deity.

But yes, you were probably right. I'm overthinking it.

Deeds

no text
I agree with the others, Inverted Triforce was maybe an anti-triforce that was formed by Evil(s) hate. It may just be a way to say they dislike Link, courage, power and wisdom. Or it may not mean anything at all. Who knows? (Except Nintendo)

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
If there is such a thing, Demise is a shoe-in, hell, he's the root of evil. Maybe The Interlopers *shrugs* (but they're Twili, no?), Dark Link, Majora, Iunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom