• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In a New Zelda Game, You Would Rather Have:

You Would Rather Have:

• A traditional Zelda with EXTREMELY BAD voice acting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A modern-day Zelda with no magic whatsoever

• A traditional Zelda where Link, Zelda and Ganondorf don't make appearances at all

• Total voters
Either B or C. Probably B. Magic hasn't been as major as feature in Zelda recently anyway, so it wouldn't be as drastic as C, although C could work to an extent. A.... No. Terrible voice acting is just be incomparably worse than no magic, or even not having the main characters.

G

Game Player 99

I would take the traditional with bad voice acting. These are my reasons why:

1: Zelda with guns and modern stuff would would literally take the magic out of the game.:dry:

2: It would also be rather weird to play Zelda as some random guy that happens to be wearing the hero's clothes (or is he?).:facepalm:

3: Horrible voice acting is by far the best choice, as the other parts of Zelda would stay just the way that the fans like them to be.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I don't think any of those will ever be in a zelda game.

Which is why I asked you to pretend that it's happening. We all know that those three choices are probably never gonna happen. Nintendo cares for its games... If they ever did voice acting, it would be good voice acting. Zelda = fantasy so I doubt they'll give us a Zelda game with guns in it any time soon. And Link is a staple in the series, probably more important than all of the other characters combined, so taking him out will just cause a LOT of backlash.

F

Fruitynomnoms

A traditional Zelda with none of our beloved original characters for me. A "modern" Zelda could quite possibly be a Final Fantasy rip-off without all the pretty men. Anyway, a new hero/heroine could be...refreshing, I suppose? There aren't many female protagonists in video games (that I know of) so having a customization option would be very nice since I have nothing dangling between my legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom