• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask If You Were Link...

If you were Link in Termina, how would you feel? What emotins would you feel? What pain would you feel? If you Game Over'd, and got killed by the Moon, how would you feel RIGHT before that?

I know I would feel terrified and stressed out. The whole DIMENSION is counting on me! What if I failed and Game Over'd? I would feel VERY dissapointed in myself.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I think I'd feel hot. It looks like the Moon burns up pretty bad as it gets closer. It must get really, really hot just before it hits.
It also whips up a lot of dirt too so I think I'd be really hot and getting hurt by flying stones and debris and stuff.
I'd probably fall over too and feel ashamed. I mean, the last moment of the world and I had to go humiliate myself by falling over.
I'd be glad for death at that point.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I would feel like I am in a totally bizarre world; as if I were dreaming in a sense, but the dream is all too real. I would also feel a sense of being lost, though I'm not sure why. The pain would be the pain of remembering many a face yet those faces not remembering mine, twisted in other words. And finally if I were killed by the moon, I would feel absolutely horrified. Stunned or shocked, whichever is more deep.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'd be scared as hell. Having Termina count on me to stop the crashing moon? I'd feel so much pressure

Ljjpz1

Answer Me This
I'd feel stressed as well. Not to mention, everytime I reset time, I'd feel very disappointed in myself. I'd feel like I couldn't do it, or it was impossible. Plus with everyone having all their problems, Romani with the Aliens, Anju and Kafei, I'd just feel like it was too much.

Maybe I'd give up and go back to Hyrule. I mean I'm a good guy, I want to help, but if the guy who's asking a favor of me picks me up by the throat and throttles me, I'm contacting the local authorities and getting the heck out of there.

I'd feel like a loser. I'd dig a deep hole and wait there for the moon to crash (because I'm so afraid of dat thing x.x). Sorry Termina, no heroic rescue for you!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Knowing me... maybe I'd get all depressed about the whole thing and decide, at least after a few go-rounds, that "this world is doomed, and if I cannot save it as I ought, I deserve to die," and just go through a cycle wherein I wait for the moon with open arms - having decided "the meaning of life is death."

I don't know, though. On other hand, actually having a world depend upon me might spur me into a responsible state in which I try, try, try and become ultra-determined to see it all through. Then again, my life has been a series of failures no matter how much I try, try, try at anything that's important to me or any job thrust upon me, so I could see the former scenario happening very easily.

Sorry, Termina - don't pick a sometimes sucidally-depressed over normal life person to try to save you. You need a genuinely courageous and resilient little Link. He's young enough to still be idealistic. Me? Not so much.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Would feel? How about DID feel. I didn't figure out how to stop the moon in time the first time I played MM, and I just stared up at the moon in absolute terror. My last few hours were those of desperation as I tried everything my stupid little kid mind could think of, before giving in to the despair and watching my fate unfold before me. I felt like such a failure, because I didn't know what to do and the world ended in only an hour after I first started.

I woud feel so horrified that I would probably flee to Hyrule and save there before it got flooded. Would've been much less scary if I saved Hyrule again.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
How would I react? Well, lets just say I'll be Michael Jordan in the 4th quarter. No game overs for me. But if I had to die, I'll stand on the clock tower fliping the moon off. Or, I'll moon the moon.

I'd be awe struck, freaked out, confused, terrified, sad and a little bit more confused as to how and why the moon has a face. But really i'd just probably stand there like a lemon for three days trying to take everything in.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
If you were Link in Termina, how would you feel? What emotins would you feel? What pain would you feel? If you Game Over'd, and got killed by the Moon, how would you feel RIGHT before that?

I know I would feel terrified and stressed out. The whole DIMENSION is counting on me! What if I failed and Game Over'd? I would feel VERY dissapointed in myself.

First arriving in Termina as a Deku Scrub, I'd feel very worthless to be honest. Seeing as how such a puny form of the hero of legends, I'd feel like I couldn't help the people who were dying. By dying I mean there are only 72 hours remaining before the moon vanquishes everyone from the face of the Earth. In Hylian form, I'd feel pretty stressed and uneasy. Knowing that the fate of several citizens of Clock Town rests in my hands. Traversing the land of Termina, manipulating the flow of time to make sure that I HAVE enough time, all to save the lives of many.

If I were to "Game Over", right before I did, I would feel that I've failed everyone and everything. That whatever I've been attempting this entire time on my quest to save that land, has failed. All of the people who relied on me, all of the people of who trusted me, it's all lost. All thanks to the loss of time, and now; a loss of hope and life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom