• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If you were a Korok in BotW...

ChimeraWarden

I hear thunder, pitter patter..
Kite Shields.
Well yeah, but the puzzle would need a kite shield already there that would respawn every blood moon, decreasing the value of the kite shield and forcing PointCrow to redo his “Collector’s Anxiety” video
How about 10 metal balls scattered around the area?

I want one of those ones where you fill in the rock formation, but it's a man with a guitar and when Link puts the rock in the right spot, it turns into a musical mini-boss named Guitarra that drops a guitar and playing the guitar summons Zeffa from The Minish Cap and he carries you around.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
I would put a flower one, but have it lead across the entire continent. So by the time you realize what a pain it's going to be to collect it all, you're two hours in and don't want to have to redo it all. I'd have it go through every area, up every major mountain, and finish it on a trail through Hyrule Castle! And when all of that is said and done, you just get the usual singular Korok seed. So many gamers will be throwing their controllers, it's genius!

Gorozoron

wild ride
You'd have to go in a rice field where you would meet a hill Billy boko and he would promptly say " Welcome to the rice fields mothe- " and all his audio cues would be filthy frank clips and he would have a shotgun. After you beat him a stone talus falls into the map and you beat it and then a metal crate locks onto link and bonks his head and a rock comes out and then you place it in a obvious circle and you would get a korok seed and you would lose half your items

You know how there are rock rings where you have to fill in a gap with a rock? And you know those sparkles you have to chase to get the Korok? I'd be a sparkle hiding under one of the rocks in a ring where all the rocks can be lifted up, but I'll run to the next rock as soon as mine is picked up so you have to lift up all of the rocks to get me. If you drop a rock in the same place, I'll hide under it again so you have to throw it far away to not let me Patrick Star it.

I would lead you to a room full of walking and some stationary guardians you have to fight in the dark. Their eyes glowing is your only cue to where they are. If you drop a rock on my head I'll summon rain like you wouldn't believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom