• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If you were a Korok in BotW...

(Inspired by a conversation with my sister)

What would your puzzle be? It can be one that occurs in game or a fun spin on ones that occur in game.

My sister says I'd be one of those koroks that make you chase flowers, but I'd lead you to a lynel...so if you were dumb enough to follow my trail of flowers, you'd have to fight a lynel afterward. I have no objections to this, and it's probably accurate. What about you guys? (:

ChimeraWarden

I hear thunder, pitter patter..
A rock hidden under a Decayed Guardian. Not just that, the ones outside the Cryonis trial, aka the ones nobody ever kills unless they’re a god with a pot lid.
The one with the apples, but I would have 10 basins with one already filled, and I would require diamonds. Just the most evil thing I could think of.
But that would require a visual cue of a Diamond already being in one of the spots, which would mean easy money for most people. So maybe something like frozen apples to really be a pain.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
One of the 3d block matching puzzles, except with multiple missing cubes
I think that accurately reflects my enjoyment of linear puzzles and unique applications of physical space in puzzles, the multiple blocks would help make it not too boring, easy, and repetitive like the ones in the game

Edit: I see zd is a bunch of sadists...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

ChimeraWarden

I hear thunder, pitter patter..
Hooves are a common drop, and high level lynels drop like 3 to 4 of them. You need to go either lynel guts or star fragments. Lynels drop star fragments more than you'll probably get from the sky, but it's an uncommon drop.
You’d need some super-rare item with a terrible resale value, and I don’t know what that would be.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I would be on the other side of the bottomless pit at the very top of the map. You know, the one that I was stupid enough to try to fly across once. And I wouldn't be hidden either. I would be visible, just waiting, taunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom