• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If You Had the Choice.

Which would you choose?

• Zelda 64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ura Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
Sorry for the vague title but if someone offered you to keep Zelda 64 (OOT beta) or Ura Zelda which would you take? I would take Zelda 64.

Last edited:

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
I would choose Ura Zelda, only because it's an addition to OoT. Ocarina is the one of the best games ever made, imagine making it better.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love for Ura Zelda to come alive. There is so much stuff that SHOULD HAVE been implemented into Master Quest, but didn't (sadly). Dungeons could have been entirely different rather than simple actor changing. Entirely new enemies and maybe even a couple new items, + a few more dungeons would have made way into OoT. So, Ura Zelda all the way.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Ura Zelda for sure. If you think about it we missed so much in OOT just because of not enough space on the 64. We could've seen at least 3 more temples in the game but we didn't because space issues. Just thinking about it drives me crazy. I really wish I could've seen the 3 temples that were once in the game because the game would've been 10x longer and it would be even more epic!

Man, this is a hard choice...
Ura Zelda is the OoT that we all know and love plus more, but Zelda 64 is a new game entirely (almost)!
.....Zelda 64 because there even less stuff we know about Z64 than we know about OoTUra.
It's still very close though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom