• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could turn back time

Depends... Can I travel back to my original time? If not, then I probably wouldn't go back in time any further than the 17th century, because toilets, and for that matter, no further beyond the turn of the 20th Century, because living conditions were just generally crappier. As cool as it would be to meet Jesus (actually he'd probably be pretty difficult to find), live through the Middle Ages, or witness the American Revolution, I have to remember that this is where I'm planning on spending the rest of my life. I'd say the future, but what if there's a nuclear fallout sometime between now and then and I have to spend the rest of my life scavenging for nuts and berries in overgrown NYC? The present seems good to me. I think I'd hang around in the now, and if, by chance, the apocalypse occurs, I'd wisk myself away to the 1920s or so.

If I can travel back to my original time, then everywhere. Ever. And everything. Ever.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
While I do like the idea of not making the mistakes I've made in my past, they led me to be who I am today and I wouldn't wanna change that.

So I'd wanna go back to the 70's to show Ozzy some modern metal and see what he thinks of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom