• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
i like some of the older final fantsy games, they were actually on nintendo systems, Squar enix could throw in some charactors like Ryu from Breath of fire I or Ceicle Frome Final Fantasy II

Kybyrian

Personally, I think there's enough of playable Zelda-characters. SSB needs more of Nintendos other franchises, like what about Simon Belmont? Banjo? Crono? Or did anyone say... Megaman?

You just gave me a tough decision which I cannot make. I would have loved to see Crono in it, but at the same time I would have loved to see Isaac from Golden Sun.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Personally, I think there's enough of playable Zelda-characters. SSB needs more of Nintendos other franchises, like what about Simon Belmont? Banjo? Crono? Or did anyone say... Megaman?

Nitpick.
Simon is Konami
Banjo is Rare
Crono is SquareEnix
Megaman is Capcom.

So none are Nintendo characters, though the inclusion of Solid Snake makes Simon Belmont possible.

Kazumi

chagy
Daisy. I need to have her NOW! She would be such a kick*** character! She could beat Peach any day. Plus, I can add her to my princess arsenal! Which includes Peach and Zelda. They are my best characters.

i like some of the older final fantsy games, they were actually on nintendo systems, Squar enix could throw in some charactors like Ryu from Breath of fire I or Ceicle Frome Final Fantasy II

Cecil would be amazing. Especially since they just re-released that game for DS.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I would like to see Mega Man in the game ^^ I think he would be fun to play. I have been playing Mega man lately and its really fun!

I wonder if he will be in a SSB game some day ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom