• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

if possible what bosses might return in botw 2

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Gleeok!
Imagine just a stormy area with a giant optional hydra dragon boss. Maybe the three elemental dragons get corrupted and combine or something.

As long as it's not 5 versions of Ganon and they're varied. I honestly have no idea who could show up? I for one, would love to see Gleeok, Aquamemtus, Thunderbird, Horsehead, Digdogger and a few others who haven't made the 3D leap. I want some new bosses too.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I think it would be cool to see older bosses reappear almost as remnants. They're artifacts from a forgotten time and forgotten worlds held together by strings of magic. Re-imagine them as remnants of a bygone era. Their bodies are rotting and their abilities dampened, but they are awake and angry. I feel like Gohma and Bongo-Bongo would work well in that circumstance.

Gohma has to appear again.

Also, a dungeon boss like Molgera wouldn't be bad either. Or some bosses of the 2D Zelda games, some would really look amazing with BotW art style:

e6406ab5d4ad89f42cb9c8f554e994bd4256eec0v2_hq.jpg

Helmaroc King

D4ICFpgX4AIfJwN.jpg:large

Or even Gleeok.

I just hope we'll get traditional Zelda dungeons + bosses in general when it comes to BotW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom