• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blone-x

I just bought Skyward Sword and I'm following the walkthrough but I'm now stuff at the trail gate I don't now how to activate it please help.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I just bought Skyward Sword and I'm following the walkthrough but I'm now stuff at the trail gate I don't now how to activate it please help.

Do you mean Trial Gate as in an entrance to the Silent Realm? All you do is play your harp in tune with Fi's singing until it unseals. After that stand in front of it and thrust the Goddess Sword into it.

S

shadowkrow

play you'r harp and fi will sing whith you

hi dued !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like, the Silent Realm gates? Take out you harp ond lock on to them. Fi will come out and sing while you play.

Silent Realm? Like said above, take out your harp and strum it until a cutscene happens. Then Fi will come out and you will see a pulsing light. Strum with the beat of the light. Once you get it right, Fi will tell you to thrust your sword in the ground. Then you're there!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I'm going to assume this question answered. If not, the OP can contact a mod and ask for a reopen. Just...in regards to all these responses that say the same thing, if someone posts a solution that you were going to post, don't repeat the same answer please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom