• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Make Swords

ancel22

SwordSmith
i made a biggoron sword, see IMG_0687.JPG

it worked!!

here is a better picture of the hilt-IMG_0686.JPG

its big, you can tell, becuse this is it next to my replica mater sword(ist just a modifyed nerf sword), and the other is me holding it

sorry, here are the pictures-IMG_0678.JPGIMG_0692.JPG

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
people are seriously looking at my stuf!?!?!? i should have writen on the forms a long time ago!

if you want one, ill be happy to make almost any sword, preferably zelda, but you wuld need to pay. a biggoron sword would take 3-7 days to make, and would cost $25

im working on a razor sword i started today, (hopefully) it will look like this-razor sword.jpg, but for now, it looks like this-IMG_0703.JPG(one blade in so far)

that anime looks familiar...

Wow! I'm jealous. I want a sword now! Make me one? ;) Haha, just kidding, but these are really good. Nice job!
that anime looks familiar...(sorry about my posts looking weard, still trying to figure out how to work the forms)

I also made these-IMG_0701.JPG

dose this make a normal post?

Making more progress on razor sword(same day as last post, about an hour later)-IMG_0706.JPG (wood glue takes FOREVER to dry!!!!!)

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
almost done with razor sword-IMG_0734.JPG

i make the inside from wood-IMG_0707.JPG, then cover in cardbord for the shape-IMG_0733.JPG, then cover them in thin foam from hobby loby for color

i think next, after i finish the razor sword, im going to craft a guilded sword(from majoras mask). i dont play majoras mask verry much, its a bit to dark for my tast, but all the swords it it are AWSOME!!!

i focus mainly on shape, acuraccy, and aperence of the swords, then the second thing i focuse on is having them look perfect, while still sturdy and gental enoghf to have a sword fight without breaking a blade, or hurting one of the hylan nights in battle.

P.S. if im making a sword, my avatar will mach it, if im not working on one, it will be what i plan to make next, or what i just finneshed.

ok, i fineshed my razor sword's structure, and am now working on coating it in foam for the color, later!

Last edited:

Dan

These look pretty nifty. Just don't let that member that beats his friend up with fake swords take any of these !

ancel22

SwordSmith
nah, i mostly focus on zelda. its my pashon :fairy:

i might make you a samuri sword, but youd have to pay, and id probobly end up being to expensive becuse id be exparamenting. if you want one, best to order a sword ive made alredy.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I must say, your crafting is excellent! Do you ever cosplay (conventions and what-not)? You would be most-excellent at making your own costums for such events.

ancel22

SwordSmith
i made my own link costume, but for halloween. never been to a convention befor. it would probobly look sompthing like the zelda symphony.(wich i didnt where my costume to, becuse my parents thoght nowone else would. we learnd a lesson that day. mever underestamate diehard fans, and any zelda event will be a freak show. My people!)

finished putting the foam bace(not detailed) on the handle of razor sword, but camara ran out of batterys after i took the picture, so will post later:)

this digresses from my usual, sword baced, projects, but i found this in my closet, made it about a year ago-017.JPG026.JPG021.JPG

also has an ocian with an island and a volcano that it sails on, but camara STILL charging :(

ive chosen my next sword!! so look for my avatar change when i finish the razor sword to find out what it is.
also, im going to do a request for my next sword, so im taking segestions! what sword should i make after the one after the razor sword?

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nice swords, Ancel. I likee!!!! :) I was thinking about making an wooden Master Sword, but I really haven't gotten down to working on it, I am more interested in writing, so that hardly leaves me any time. But yours look awesome, keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom