• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask I Have a Question.. (Swamp Shooting Gallery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
So according to guides I have to get 2000+ to get the Heart Piece. Well I've done that.. numerous times.. and all I ever get is a 20 rupee. I know I haven't gotten it already because I just got the Largest Quiver and ever since then I only get 20 rupee. Do I have to do it faster than I did for the Largest Quiver?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
You need a perfect score to land the heart piece .. a perfect is 2120. This excludes the bonus points you get for any time that's left. In other words, if you get 2020 from the targets then an extra 150 points for leftover time, you won't get it (to the best of my knowledge anyway).

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Sadly thats what I've been doing. That last wolf puts you at 2120 and any left over time adds on. Bah. Makes me sad.

@fighter

Im not quite sure what you mean?

insanity76

Really? That's odd ... Have you tried playing the song of time to reset the 3 day cycle? I doubt that would fix it, but it's worth a try.

insanity76

I'm just thinking that maybe you got a 2120 when you got the quiver upgrade and for whatever reason the game is thinking you already got the heart piece since you got a perfect score, and since resetting things will erase that perfect score, if you get one again you might get the heart piece.

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Well I just tried that insanity and it did not work :( woe is me.

EDIT: OK I FINALLY GOT IT!!

I think it was a mix of having extra time and resetting the high score. Thanks for your tips everyone. I only tried the multi shot thing after your video athenian.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Sadly thats what I've been doing. That last wolf puts you at 2120 and any left over time adds on. Bah. Makes me sad.

@fighter

Im not quite sure what you mean?

What i mean is you play Majoras Mask in computer. the application must be use is Project64. try to practice and practice until you do it perfect.

insanity76

I think it was a mix of having extra time and resetting the high score. Thanks for your tips everyone. I only tried the multi shot thing after your video athenian.

Great news :D I think the game owes you a few extra heart pieces for the extra work you had to do for that one, lol.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Well I just tried that insanity and it did not work :( woe is me.

EDIT: OK I FINALLY GOT IT!!

Yay! I'm glad you finally got it. :)

I remember how long it took me to get past that one. Took me an entire day of a weekend, I think.

What i mean is you play Majoras Mask in computer. the application must be use is Project64. try to practice and practice until you do it perfect.

Oh, actually... that's illegal in the US. People do it, but they could get in trouble.

The bow and arrow game with the Octorocks is harder than the one in the swamp. I got the swamp one pretty much the first try. The Octorock one took me like 6-10 tries or so I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom