• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Total War?

F

Forgotten Hero

That looks like it would be very fun to play when fully completed. If Nintendo made a game like that it could fit in the timeline during the Hyrule Unification War, I would like to see a game during that time period any way if it isn't like what the video showed.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Wow. He/She must have put allot of effort into that in order to make it THAT good. I would get it if it was completed. However, the thing I dont like about those types of games is that you control a whole army and not one character. You don't actually get to fight in most of these games. I like the experience of using my own skills to fight enemies one-on-one in a large battlefield.

Come to think of it, what if this was multiplayer and each player controlled a character.... MOST EPIC WAR GAME EVER!

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
It would be awesome in 50 years when the games are going out of style if they found a way plot wise to have one final battle between all of light and all of dark and link has to fight his way out to collect all the alliances and such. They could pull out all enemies from every game such as your run of the mill bokoblins or all the temple bosses. It would be the end of Demise's cycle. All the good guys could include twilight and hylians and kokiri and gorons and dekus and (yes I keep listing) zoras and past links all to fight in this one battle and determine the fate of Hyrule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom