• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
"Hinawa can stay here with Zelda and Hikaria. I'll ride Carny." Amaterasu said, mounting the horse. "Let's go." she said, giving the horse a kick.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor began running off toward Kakoriko. It would take a long time, but once he got there he could borrow a horse to ride to Castle Town on. That is, if Kakoriko wasn't affected by the explosion...

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Shane was in his room writing people's names in his Death Note then waiting after each name for 40 second and look at the tv to see them die when his girlfriend comes in and tells him to come out side. Shane rips out 6 pages out of the Death Note grabs his sword and comes out.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu saw Tennor running towards Kakariko. "Zelda said to go to Hyrule Field!" She called. "Oh. Meet you in Town!" she said when she heard he was trying to get a horse.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Shane writes Tennor's name in his Death Note and 40 seconds later Tennor dies of a heart attack. Shane starts back up with killing all the criminals he can that he knows the names of.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Forget him DekuNut, he didn't even register.

Xalv was fighting for Zora's Domain. Shadow Beasts everywhere. He cried out, in vain. "Can anyone help me with these Shadow Beasts? Anyone? Come to Zora's Domain!" He thought he wouldn't make it. His energy was waning.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While riding through Hyrule Field, Tennor heard a sound, like yelling, from Zora's Domain. He ran over and saw someone being attacked by Shaodw Beastss. H came to help.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu had made it into town, and was now fighting the Shadow Beasts, wondering where Tennor was. She hopped off his horse, and told him to go find Tennor. It winnehed, and ran off. Ammy continued to fight off the beasts, looking for more Chosen Ones.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor hears a whinny. He turns and sees Carney barreling toward him, "Carney! Hit the Shadow Beasts!" he calls, throwing more bombs at the creatures.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv saw someone throwing bombs. He fought with new meaning, slicing left and right. The monsters swarmed him, and he was nearly dead. The mark on his hand shone brightly. It burned. A beam shot out, and the monsters scattered. He looked at his hand

What just happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom