• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
There was an explosion, bigger than any of Hikari's Bombs. She freaked out and grabbed Ammy by the shoulders and started flying as fast as she could.

amaterasu

Writer
"HOLY CRAP I'M IN THE SKY!" Amaterasu shouted, watching the ground rush past her. Even though the two were in the sky though, the blast chased them, and they tumbled through the sky.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari noticed Ammy's comment and started flying faster. She was laughing,even though a deathly blast was right behind her. She did a twirl in the air and went higher. I hope she's not afraid of hights! She thought.

amaterasu

Writer
(irl i'm terrified of hieghts but love being in a tree. I'm a contradicion!) "Okay can you please explain how we're supposed to escape impending doom!?" Amaterasu shouted over the wind.
(lol. impending doom. INVADER ZIM, FTW)

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Oh! yea sorry! she stopped goofing around and just flew for a minute. We could use a mountain as a sheild! She hid behind a large mountain and hoped for the best. The blast hit.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu saw a bright flash and debris falling everywhere. When it was all over, the Mountain was half the size it was when they hid. "Come on! We have to find the others!" Amatersu said, grabbing Hikari by the wing and tugging her along. She played Hinawa's Song. A distant winneh was heard, and Hinawa trotted forward, an unconsious Zelda on her back.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Oh! A horse! "She ran over to the horse. She hardly even noticed Zelda on it's back." Oh? And who is this? "She looked at Zelda with curiosity. "such elegant clothes..." She thought.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu walked up. "That's Zelda, Princess of Hyrule. She must've been knocked out durring the blast. We need to find a safe place to camp, then find Kold and Sephira." she said, clucking her tongue for Hinawa to follow.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari was awestruck. She kept on walking. If only my parents could see me now... A small tear formed in her eye, but she blinked itvwaway. "Umm.. Do you know what this means?" Hikari showed Ammy her left hand. ( yes, She is left handed.)

amaterasu

Writer
"Zelda said we were supposed to be like, the saivors of Hyrule or somthing. I've got one too." Amaterasu said, holding out her right hand. "I think that blast was from Ganon, as an attempt to kill all the 'chosen ones'".

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Wow.". Hikari looked around. She could see a valley in the distance with a couple trees."How about we set up camp there? After that maybe we could go looking for survivors." Zelda opened her eyes, dizzy from the blast.

amaterasu

Writer
"Oh no. That's Gerudo Valley, where Ganondorf was born and raised. Maybe we should go to Lake Hylia and get some water. I'll catch fish and we can build a fire." Ammy said. Zelda sat up, grabbing Hinawa's mane as her balance was lost. "What's going on here?!" she shouted. "There was a blast, and we were all scattered. I called Hinawa, the horse you're riding, and you were unconsious on her back. We're going to Lake Hylia to rest up and find the rest of the "Chosen Ones" as you called us." Amaterasu said in a bored tone, eying Gerudo Valley.

(alright guys, gtg. i was hoping Blendercat would post but, o well. i'm tired and the computer battery is dying. Night!)

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Oh!Princess Zelda! My name is Hikari, pleased to meet you!" Hikari bowed. "Are you feeling ok? Just take it easy. You can take a nap if you want. Just relax. Being struck with a blast is probably really stressful." She looked around again. Oh! Is that the lake over there?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Sorry Amaterasu, I had homework.

Xalv stirred. There had been a massive blast. He got up, covered in dirt. He called up Skyrunner. He mounted, and rode to Lake Hylia. He had an itching feeling that the other 'chosen ones' would come here. He saw Zora's Domain.

It was being swarmed by Shadow Beings. Xalv rode as fast as Skyrunner could go. He leaped off of him and ran headlong into the crowd, swinging his sword left, right and center. He had to save the other Zoras.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari had never seen a lake before. She imagined it to be a beautiful lake, with islands and the clearest of clear water. But what she saw wasn't what she expected. L.Hylia was flooded and murky, and what looked like to be a couple of snake statues toppled into the abyss. There were a couple of S. Beings walking about. The bridge over the lake was out, and a few pieces of it were jetting out of the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom