• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
New Ordin-Bashir

The young man had finished tilling the Ground, and went to tending to his House. It was a Giant Tree with 5 Trees spiraling around the Outside of it Like Vines: An Ember Tree, a Gale Tree, a Scent Tree, a Pegasus Tree, and a Mystery tree. there was a second Tree like his house in the Back Yard, where His Father;s Shed was. He said there was also a Metropolis for these things called The Minish, but he discounted that to his Father's old age. The Boy wanted so badly to see the world, but he did not want to leave his Father just yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New Ezlo City
The older man walked through the streets of the Minish city and went to the Elder's house for tea

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((It was a joke from another thread. There were only two words))

Al's eyebrow raises, "I mean... yeah, my name's Alwin, but I dont think Ive ever seen you before in my life," he extends a hand, "So, ah... yeah, this is kinda awkward, but hi I guess." Awkward moments. He hates those. So... awkward.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Latch sighs, disappointed. It looks like there won't be a fight after all. "The name's Latch." He said in a bored tone.

Storm

Ezlo City
"Ah, Master Kazad" The elder said
"Elder Algandari"
the duo hug as Algandari pours the tea
"The world has gone to disarray, Kazad. your capital bombed, and the bastardization of these machines that run on oils and petroleum which blacken our skies. you are the Sage of The Forest"
"Gandari, that was a lifetime or two ago. I kept your city safe and away from prying eyes since time immemorial. I was the one who allowed Elder Melari to live in my trunk after Mount Crenel erupted. what would you have me do?"
"I sense an evil in the air not felt in quite a while"
"I feel it too, but it can not be... do I really have to"
"you must seek council with allies of old"
" I shall" The old man says as he drinks the tea he let cool a bit " Thank you for the Tea" the old man says as he returns to his garden, returning to normal size
~~~
Ordin-Bashir
The young man sat beneath a statue of a beautiful woman. upon her face was a mask, there were 16 statues along the edge of a wall. and the statue between the fish King and this Maiden was a Knight, but he couldn't get close, because there was a hole 4'x8'x8' in front of the Statue. the Old Man smiled
"Ah Yes. the Gods of Old. They were great people. I loved them all as if they were family... some were" Rasul said, leering at the Statue of a Warrior with a Dragon behind him
"Father. I've been here Practically all my Life. when Can I go out and Make Friends"
"If I know anything, people will come to us...Besides, Junior, We have much to Discuss with an Old Friend"
The Old Man calls forth a bit of mana, and
call of the gatewatch.png
I Call to Thee, Mind Sculptor, you old son of a *****

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((In case anyone was wondering, this is relating to other RPs. I'm gonna try to keep Storm and Libk on a short leash with these other RP characters, but as we're still in the exposition stage I'll give them a little leeway))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Like we'll actually save the world. Lol))

Vesper took his hand and shook it. "It's alright Al. You're the 3rd one I've met anyway." She waved at Latch, not really sure what else to say to him. After a few moments of Awkward silence, Vesper cleared her throat. "So. Anyone know anything about a robed man in Castle town? "

Ordin-Bashir
A man suddenly pops into existence. Older now, his hair going grey and he had himself quote an impressive beard, Jace Beleren stood before Rasul and Jr. "Did you really have to add that last part?" He says as he looks at the pair. "What did you need, friend?"

Storm

Ordin Bashir
" You know it's in jest, Juice. there is a stale breath in the wind. I fear one of the ancient Evils may have been revived. It is highly likely. and I thought I could use a second opinion on this.. I sense another not of this world here as well... the Ice Maiden Vespyr

Libk

Ordin-Bashir

"Interesting..." Jace stroked his beard thoughtfully and poured over one of his books. "Yes I'm well aware that Vesper is here. She said that there was no new hero to save the plane. Mumbled to tell you 'Hi' the next time I saw you, then planeswalked away. She's definitely changed over the years. Though it's only been 7 years for her... it's been many more for us."

Storm

"189 for me... Most likely thousands for you... Im sure you've met Junior"
"Lord Beleren. It is an Honor to meet Jace Beleren, the Prodigy of Ravinca. I am Rasulynin Kazad II. Father thinks im too young to venture out alone"
"Dwarvish superstition. There are badcthings out there, my son"
" but im old enough! How old were you when you joined the Gatewatch?"
"About 400... Youre barely 70... Hell your mother didnt join her legion until she was 100. I do miss her so" Rasul looks at the Statue of an Elvish Maiden surrounded by Flowers and in her hands was a Hammer
"She died giving me to you" Rasul went on "so i took you to the safest place i know. The country of Hyrule on the Plane of Amaterras. You are an Elf. Through and through. What do you think, Jace?"

Libk

"If he feels he is ready, why not let him go? You'll have to one day, Rasul." Jace stood still, not really able to give much more input on the situation. "It's no like we're really much use in our old age. Can't fight like we used to. Even with our rings. It may be time to let the younger generations take over."

Storm

"If the Savior of Ahmonket thinks you deserve a chance, then I, Rasul, must Abide. My Son. There are many Dangers in this world. I have taught you well. I bestow to you, this Signet that will call me or Mr. Jace here if you need us, or anyone you make a bond with. I also bestow to you the Humble Hammer" Rasul takes the Ancient Hammer from where it was resting and gives it to his son. " you also need this Green Tunic and Hat."
"I dont want the hat"
"Fine. Wear a hood then. It gets cold"
Junior dresses in the new clothes
"Just right my boy. 50 Rupees for travel, and if you need me, im going to stay here and be a merchant. Selling stuff you need. Tell your friends"
Rasul Junior left the Tree and headed out to the Field
Rasul senior looks at Juice "partake in some ol Wisdom??"

Pen

The game is on!
Donna returns to her quarters in the castle. She knows what she has to do now; capture the girl who defied her master and bring her to him. Succeeding with that would also ease her own conscience after not having been able to catch her before. Donna prepares herself thoroughly before she sets out to find her target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom