• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper could see the walls of castle town now, destroyed from the bombings that took place years ago. It was sad, really. In it's day, it was such an amazing thing to look at. But now it only brought immense sadness. The castle town behind these walls was in no great shape either.

Castle Town, Dismal Territory
She walked into the castle town, someone had stolen a purse from a lady. She pulled a knife from her knickers abd threw it at the thief, knocking him down so she could take her purse back. This place was nowhere near the marvel it used to be. Vesper made her way into the castle.

She had to sneak around a few guards and she knocked a couple out with her gauntlet, but eventually she entered the throne room, a man kneeling down next to a little boy. "Hey! What do you think you're doing? "

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The man stood and turned to look at the intruder. The boy sat there, quivering. He stares at her for a long moment, then speaks. His voice is a hiss, like air leaking from a damaged pipe, as he whispers one word, "Purifying," and with that, he takes a long knife blade from its sheathe at his waste and stabs the boy in the gut with it. He gasps, unable to move, but able to feel the pain. He was still alive - the shot wouldn't kill him immediately, nor was it meant to do so. He starts breathing heavily as the stone beneath his feet begins to move. The man laughs a wretched cackle, then yells, "Get her! Bring her to me!" the cultists turn around, as one, and begin to charge at her. A faceless, writing, black mass, moving to envelop her.

Libk

Damn! She didn't want to pull THAT trick out yet, so she decided to fight them off the best she could for right now. Her biggest goal was to get that boy out of here. She may be able to save him if she did. So she bagan fighting.

The group surrounded her like a pack of wolves, each taking their own shots at stopping her. She was sudestepping, tazing, and slashing people with water as best as she could. She was doing fairly well but she still hasn't made a decent enough dent in the wall of men to go save the boy. What would Rasul do...? Well actually he'd probably do whatever he could even if it meant killing people. So... what would Jace do? Knowing him he'd just use the big trick up his sleeve if he had it. You can always think up different tricks or plans later. Just don't kill.

She took a deep breathe, then exhaled. "I'll give you all 1 warning. Give me the boy, or else" She waited for their response.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evernote was not aware of the attention he had drawn to the small town. He was mildly amused that this village still used crystal rupees. He took the bag and tossed it to a homeless bystander who gave a whoop for joy and ran. "What's your name troublemaker?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin looks around, searching for the source of the gunshot, when he sees a leg lying on the ground, just around the corner. He walks over towards it, seeing that it's connected to a dead body. Another one's lying next to it, and a pair talking just on the other side of the bodies. He grabs onto his sword and walks over, slowly, "What's going on over here?"

The dark figure looks at the ground below his feet. It's different, but not quite enough so, "I believe I have need of him yet," the man says, stepping forward and pressing a foot into the hilt of the knife, pushing it in deeper. The boy cries in pain as it twists into his stomach, "If only your family had taught you the gifts you posses," the man tells the boy, "So I wouldn't have to do this to free them."

Libk

"Fine. I warned you..." She starts manipulating the blood in the people around her, preventing it from getting to their brains, keeping oxygen from getting to tge brain and eventually making all of them pass out. The only one she hadn't hit with it was the man who was now stepping on the knife. She started walking towards him, angrily. "Now. Give him to me..."

Mido

Version 1
Zed's eyes dart to the side, following the trajectory of the thrown bag. Watching his spoils of victory escape from him, he lets out a sigh and introduces himself.

"Zed. Zed's my name," Zed mutters thankfully, his air of flimsy confidence now eroded for a moment.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Latch fingered his knives. It looked like this was going to be a fight. He liked fights; they broke the tedium of the day and got the blood pumping. He hadn't had a fight yet today, he'd been too busy trudging through swampland. He hoped that the guy was stupid enough to go for him first, though since Alwin spoke up, he'd probably be the main target. Ah well, you can't have everything. He mused.

G

Guest-3

Tanneda tracks the noises to the water town of Saria, not seeing anyone clearly armed with a gun. She needed a better view. The girl walks up some steps and perches on some railing, using it to pull herself up onto the roof of the building, causing a few people to gawk at her and talk amongst themselves of the strange woman atop of the town's inn.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest-3

(kjfsdbkjabscjkbakjbdvlkjbdvkjlbq;wiijsQNGKCVOWILKSJBhgvfgvjhjvadkcje k un momento por favor)

Pen

The game is on!
Donna drives her motorcycle with her captive acorss the field. When she reaches the ruined Castle Town she enters the castle with her captive. The guards let her pass without question since they all know of her and her work for their master. As per usual Donna sends her camera robot ahead of her while she walks up the stairs leading to the throne room. Due to this she sees the entire scene before she gets all the way up there. She sees her master and a stranger girl standing. The rest are lying unconscious on the ground. It must be an intruder. Donna quickly tosses her captive into a chest she walks by and shuts it with him tied up inside. She then rushes up to the throne room. Right as she sees the intruder girl she throws a smoke bomb that covers most of the room, and she then hurls a throwing knife in the direction of where she'd just seen the intruder standing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Donna, my dear," the berobed man calls from within the fog, "Nice to have you back. Have fun with the girl... the young Prince Thomas and I are going on a little trip," he can't see the hole that's slowly forming any more, but he knows it's big enough. He scoops up the dying boy in his arms and drops back into the hole that had been formed by the moving floor.

((Just remember guys; this is still a world where most people are dead and society isn't exactly in place. Doubtful there are any inns or too many people, though I guess there are more than in Post-Ap))

Libk

She felt another person on their way to the throne room, quickly approaching. Too quick in fact. There was a smoke bomb, and sound of a throwing knife. She turned to try and did he it but it stuck into her arm. It stunned her for a moment, as she felt the pain of the knife cutting into her skin, feeling blood flowing down her arm, but she could use this smoke to her advantage. She made her way to the boy, he felt so afraid it wasn't hard to pinpoint him, but she could tell he was being taken away. She took the throwing knife out of her arm abd her wound started healing. She was half tempted to planeswalk away and reset the timeline, try again, but the words of Jace and Rasul stuck with her on that one. "Always keep track of where you've been in different times. You don't want to run into yourself. Bad things will happen." As she healed, she tried to sense the other one here, not quite sure how to fight this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom