• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hylian's Creed Re-try

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago soon found himself wandering around Kakariko village when he heard some commotion.
He ran over. "What's going on?"
"Hey, some guys asked me to take some tests for rupees and they said I would be completely safe. They strapped me to amchine and I saw the life of my ancestors right before my eyes!"
"You silly drinker, hos many bottles did you have?"
"I believe you." Drago replied. Everyone stared at him.
This could be something helpful to finding out what's going on
( so we will need the power of the triforce and apple of Eden to defeat the twilight and save those who were harmed by it. You can turn me into an animal and we can go to the twilight)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade suddenly feels no pain, and she opens her eyes. Everything is dark and lovely. The Twilight Realm. But everyone else was gone..... then again, she didn't seem to be at Kakariko.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago asked the man, "What did the people who asked you to take the tests look like?"
"Well they had dark clothes and hoods on."
"You weren't suspicious at all?"
"Hey I needed the rupees!"
"Ok how big was the machine?"
"Pretty large."
Dang I wont be able to steal my way into using this.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She looks around, seeing she was human. She was in Hyrule Field.... Who is that man? She thought as she sees a man in a white cloak run past her.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago thinks for a moment.
Maybe I can buy this thing off of them...Or take it by force...
"Where did you meet this people?"
"On the top road to Hyrule Castle from the bridge."(that bridge in tp where the hidden village is)
Drago ran off and climbed up a house. He hopped from building to building. Soon he was over Hyrule field.
He looked down, and saw a cart of hay.
Convient. Time for the leap of faith
He jumped.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She follows him, then sees him climb and about to jump. She taps his shoulder.

((It's Drago in Assassin-form.))

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago landed in the hay and he ran until he saw a small cave. It lead into a big room.(making this part up) Drago looked around when he saw some people.
"Hello! Are you the next visitor of the past?"
"What?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Shade followed, then stopped. He had ran through a sold wall. She couldn't follow.

((BTW, She can only be seen now with eagle vision.))

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Drago sat down in a machine and got closed in.
"Lemme out!" He then looked around. He was in Italy!
"What?" Drago looked down. He was wearing assassin clothes like normal. But when he looked in some glass he saw he looked like the one of legend : Ezio Auditore!
"Wait...the legend also said something of Ezios ancestor being in the same position as him. Then am I...the ancestor of Ezio?"
Drago was in the machine for what seemed like forever, living through Ezios memories.
When he somehow got out, he felt different. Drago got up and ran for the door when two men charged at him. Instinctively he knocked them down.
"How did I do that? Did that machine do something to me? Drago ran outside and started heading g back for Kakariko Village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom