• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hurricane Sandy is Our Fault Because We Play the Ocarina and Are Zelda Fans?

I'm sure most of you guys read the article on the main site about Christwire blaming Zelda fans for Hurricane Sandy. I find it crazy how people believe that it's our fault. At school the other day one of my classmates saw the Triforce I drew in my homework notebook and said " You know that's bad, right?" I myself play the ocarina and don't find any of this nonsense true. what do you guys think? Do you believe it? Do you find it stupid? :)

octorok74

TETTAC
Christwire is a parody site. Nothing they say is factual or makes any sense. Whether the people on that site actually believe what they type or not, they are stupid for posting it. And we just talked about this last night in my podcast. But yeah, the site is a parody site and nothing they say should be believed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like the Zelda series, having recently dropped from the fandom, but I can confirm that we are in no way responsible for Hurricane Sandy. That's just...I don't even know. I'm not going to label Christwire anything, but it's clear they said that for the publicity. It's best to ignore such claims and move on, as they clearly weren't serious when they made their claims.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
... You do know what a joke is, right? It's something you say for fun to get a few laughs. That's what Christwire did. It's a joke. Did you actually think they were serious? I saw that article, and I got a good laugh out of it. I didn't find it stupid, but rather actually quite humorous. I see no reason to take it seriously or offensively.

Dan

... You do know what a joke is, right? It's something you say for fun to get a few laughs. That's what Christwire did. It's a joke. Did you actually think they were serious? I saw that article, and I got a good laugh out of it. I didn't find it stupid, but rather actually quite humorous. I see no reason to take it seriously or offensively.

YOU ARE A FOOL AZURE, It has CHRIST in it's name for Christ sake. Anything with the word Christ in it is certainly no joke. You and your ocarinas have doomed us all, just wait until you fools accidentally play the song of blackholes!

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
YOU ARE A FOOL AZURE, It has CHRIST in it's name for Christ sake. Anything with the word Christ in it is certainly no joke. You and your ocarinas have doomed us all, just wait until you fools accidentally play the song of blackholes!

Oh for the love of God, Dan, here we go again... I wasn't responsible for that black hole! It was Ganondorf, I tell ya! He did it! That's right, it was Ganondorf... Not me... :suspicious:

Oh goodness you guys....lol

I just wanted to see what you guys would say lol. I knew it was a joke the whole time! xDDDD

Last edited:

Dan

Oh goodness you guys....lol

I just wanted to see what you guys would say lol. I knew it was a joke the whole time! xDDDD

I Thought so, some people on this site do like to wear their mister serious underwear a wee bit too much. xD twas a good thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom