• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Would a Zelda Cartoon Be

I think it would be awesome if their was a legend of zelda cartoon where each season would feature all of the zelda games

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
If you've watched The Super Mario Brothers Super Show (which I believe is still on Netflix), there are previews for the show. Also, you can find skits everywhere on YT about it.

"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!"
Classic.

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
It was a terrible cartoon. Your typical 80's cheese. It would be nice for a modern Zelda cartoon to come out though. I think it has the potential to be done very well.

I actually never saw it, but when I heard about it, I was thinking, "Oh no. This couldn't have gone well at all..."

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
There was a cartoon. Didn't work out. Two big problems.

1) Link doesn't and shouldn't speak.

2) Voice acting and Zelda don't mix.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
[video=youtube;FPxY8lpYAUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM[/video]
we don't talk about zelda cartoons

I saw it... HATED it. But I'm sure everyone on this website knows this...

If there were to be a cartoon again, and there will be because I'll be the one to do it, there's a few things I think need to be known.

1) Voice acting that works. Let's say Yuri Lowenthal's Simon from Gurren Lagann voice instead of that Malibu jock voice they gave him.
2) It shouldn't be an adaptation of any specific game, but based on the entire series as a whole. Meaning you can have the likes of Vaati and Onox working with Ganondorf and the supporting cast would include Malon, Groose or Aryll.
3) It should be an adventure show like Avatar: The Last Airbender, having our main hero walk through Hyrule, going to different places, facing off the bosses of the game.
4) Because it's a show, they can have a proper romantic development between Link and Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom