• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Was the Master Sword Made?

brainsurge! Howbout the blade was made to seal evil, i mean, its the Blade of evils bane, so it makes sense! And perhaps the Sages made the blade, and then they touched the triforce to it, and it was Blessed!

Steve

5/19/13
According to some of the games, it was created by Sages, but I definitely think the new Zelda title for the Wii will go further into it. Perhaps the Sages actually sealed this spirit we see, into the blade, thus giving it the power to vanquish evil.

Zarom

The King
Yeah. In the New Zelda that is coming up on the Wii will explain all about the Master Sword. We can now assume that the Master Sword IS the spirit/girl thing behind Link.

It almost sounds like hes implying that the people who made it are still around. It could also just be something he said just to spite the creators whether they were dead, alive or supernatural.

Just a little tidbit, there is a small easter egg (well i think its an easter egg) that could be taken as more. On Phantom Ganon's sword, it says Zabora Gabora (not sure of the spelling) which is the names of the blacksmiths in Termina. Just thought i would throw that in there. Maybe they made the sword and somehow got it to Hyrule.

The sages!!! Didn't they make it? And medli and makar are at the bottom so wouldn't that make--huh? That doesn't work... does it? Yeah, medli and makar helped restore its power because theyre descendants of the creators. Fado is a decendant of mido. see? it some how surprisingly makes sense to me! I think.. wait me saying that doesn't make sense... hrmmm...

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well, i'm surprised no one has mentioned OoX yet. In OoA, if you tell king zora a secrethe'll reforge your noble/white sword into the master sword.

but most people dismiss this tidbit, seeing as it contradicts the theory of the sages forging it (unless king zora was a sage) and OoX is near the end of the timeline, or at least after all the other games with the MS in them.

Dude it can't be the master sword we all know and love cuz if it was then it would be required to get in order to beat the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom