• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to Destroy the 30 Charecter Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Lol imma newb and wut is this how u leave blnk messg I dunno eye never did blnk messg b4 nevr ever obvosly.

Just a heads up for the people making their text white: the forum post background hex code is not FFFFFF (completely white) it's FAFAFA, my keen eyesight can still see your white text even without highlighting. :right:

Thank you! It has been bothering me so much! #fafafa is an offwhite, gais. NorthApple and I were having a discussion about this in the SB a long time ago. Ninjistically secret troll messages were posted by me in threads. I'd list one, but you has to find it.
:rolleyes:

Shake_Fish_Emote_by_skoox.gif

Majora's Cat

How about that
This looks like one of two things: trolling, being a drama llama.

Either way, this game was never going to be taken seriously anyway. Can you possibly expect a thread about the 30 character rule to actually be taken seriously and not attract trolls? We've always somewhat ridiculed those who did not already appreciate the very generous 30 character rule we have now. It used to be 100 characters. That being said, it's a common trolling ground for everyone that dislikes the 30 character rule. Plus, the existence of the blank post and FAFAFA color makes it far too easy to troll this thread.

If you can't live with the fact that the Forum Games is going to be trolled, then you obviously won't stand a chance on other forums. Because trolling here is softcore. Super softcore.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
This looks like one of two things: trolling, being a drama llama.

Either way, this game was never going to be taken seriously anyway. Can you possibly expect a thread about the 30 character rule to actually be taken seriously and not attract trolls? We've always somewhat ridiculed those who did not already appreciate the very generous 30 character rule we have now. It used to be 100 characters. That being said, it's a common trolling ground for everyone that dislikes the 30 character rule. Plus, the existence of the blank post and FAFAFA color makes it far too easy to troll this thread.

If you can't live with the fact that the Forum Games is going to be trolled, then you obviously won't stand a chance on other forums. Because trolling here is softcore. Super softcore.

Damnit, and I though nobody was going to take this one seriously. I'll keep my attempts at satire to myself next time.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Damnit, and I though nobody was going to take this one seriously. I'll keep my attempts at satire to myself next time.

If this is supposed to be an insult to someone, or just plain trolling, you sure did it well. I don't know whether to congratulate you or be disappointed in you, as you clearly stated that you would "stop trolling" for a little while. I've never seen you troll before, and neither has anyone else. Funny how when you claim to not troll, you do troll.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
If this is supposed to be an insult to someone, or just plain trolling, you sure did it well. I don't know whether to congratulate you or be disappointed in you, as you clearly stated that you would "stop trolling" for a little while. I've never seen you troll before, and neither has anyone else. Funny how when you claim to not troll, you do troll.

Mmm...Didn't expect anybody to be offended by that. I'll just delete it now that I know that. Sorry for the inconvenient, and you said it yourself, I was never a troll to begin with, MC.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Mmm...Didn't expect anybody to be offended by that. I'll just delete it now that I know that. Sorry for the inconvenient, and you said it yourself, I was never a troll to begin with, MC.

Didn't mean to be that way, it's just that it seemed more like a thing Erebea would do. And you're no Erebea. I love FD, but you're yourself, and a role model for new members at the forums.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Didn't mean to be that way, it's just that it seemed more like a thing Erebea would do. And you're no Erebea. I love FD, but you're yourself, and a role model for new members at the forums.

I know I'm not FD, I thought that wasn't as bad as something he would do. I can do a lot of things when trying to kill time, you know.

And since when am I a role model? I never heard that.

The WTF part is that you actually compared me to him, seriously.

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
I know I'm not FD, I thought that wasn't as bad as something he would do. I can do a lot of things when trying to kill time, you know.

And since when am I a role model? I never heard that.

Thw WTF part is that you actually compared me to him, seriously.

Because what you did right there was exactly what Erebea likes to do. I've done it before as well. And people should see you as a role model, because your posts pack so much quality in them that they make mine look stupid. And I think others can agree with that.

Majora's Cat

How about that

We know you're an amazing poster, but Sink's style is different. He can post a few lines, but they'll be of the utmost quality. Perhaps that's why I respect him and 425 so much. You don't count, Erebea, because you're from 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom