• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Much Time Do You Think Nintendo Should Take Until Its Next Zelda Game?

How much waiting time between Zelda games should there be?

• None, I want my Zelda games now!(multiple games in 1 year)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 year between each release.

• 2-3 years between each game release.

• 5 years between each game release.

• Total voters

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
But they don't have to exceed the waiting time, know Duke Nukem? I think a lot of people were upset about how it turned out, and since the waiting time was so much, people complained more, so:

MORE WAITING TIME=MORE HYPE=MORE HIGHER THOUGHTS ABOUT IT

And thoughts that are to far above may be destroyed when the game comes out and it isn't THAT great, the game will be underrated.

My answer was 2-3 years, to keep some hype up and keeping the franchise alive.

Last edited:

Garo

Boy Wonder
When it's done. Nintendo should never try to fit the development of a Zelda game into a preordained timeline - they should have an idea for a Zelda game, develop it, and release it only when it is as good as it can possibly be.

2 Years seems good to me because than players have time to speculate wat will be in the game, where it will be on the timeline, and if Ganon will be in it.(I love thinking about wat will be in future games for some reason weird i know)

Maikeru

Piper of Time
2-3 years between console releases. It gives them a pretty good amount of time to make sure they go over the game and get it right.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
There should be about 2-3 years in-between console and handheld games in my opinion. (Meaning I think the next 3DS Zelda should come out in 2-3 years.) From console to console, I think there should be about 4-5. (4 at the very least.) That gives the game time to develop properly, which console titles need, as they're the premiere titles of the series.

C

cantthinkofanam

I prefer one and a half to two and a half years between console releases. Less than one and a half is too little, but 3-5 years is a killer. *eyetwitch*

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I think that 2-3 Years is a good wait time but notice how many Mario games were released since LoZ: PH on the DS and a single LoZ game until the most recent SwS.

I know Mario is the main franchise for Nintendo but seriously spread some love.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I think they should really take 2-3 years to release a Zelda game. If not, like the Skyward Sword, 5 years. I kinda agree with HK. Notice how the Mario games are release early than the Zelda games. I guess because Zelda games take a long time to process and make.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Hylian Knight, Mario is a simple platformer. So it takes one year to make. Zelda takes so long because of how hard, puzzling and adventurous it is. Sometimes it's a surprise that they do it in 2-3 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom