• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Friends Do You Have?

How many friends do you have

• I have no friends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-100

• 100-100000

• Total voters

Dan

So how many friends do you have, what do you think of your friends and why. Would YOU be lost without them or perhaps stronger.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'd say total I have about 6. Not many, but at least I know all their names. I think they are pretty cool. I enjoy talking to them and I hope they enjoy talking to me. I know sometimes I can be very annoying. I'd say I would be lost without them. They are pretty much the only company I have. If I were to lose any one of them, just one, I would be very upset. My friends mean a lot to me, I consider them almost as close as family.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, I have plenty of friends. But I only have two true friends, the type that will stick by your side no matter what. My guy friend is okay. He love football. But I'm in love with my girlfriend. She likes anime and manga, well basically most things that are Japanese. I know I'd be lonely without my friends. I'm already pretty strong, but I feel even stronger when I'm around my girlfriend.

Last edited:
My species are solitary, thus friendships aren't an idea that occurs to us. I do admire the communal nature of man however, and hope that maybe one day, I can learn the value of love and friendship.

Kirino

Tatakae
Depends on your definition of friend. To some people, everyone they talk to more than a bit is a friend, and to others, friends are only people who they hang out with all the time and know really well. By the first definition (who I would probably call acquaintances, not friends), I probably have around 40. By the second definition, about 2.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Depends how you define friend;

As in met a few times but never really had that many conversations.. then maybe a thousand. If you mean more like, yeah, we've known each other for a while, always fun to meet each other and have a chat, then maybe a little less than a hundred. If me and the other person have known each other for a long time, share a lot of common interests, hang out every week and feel a little bored/sad if the other person isn't with me when out with other "friends" one night then probably about only ten people. Then we have online friends, people I have never met in real life but I still consider to be my friends.. I actually have quite a lot of these, across various online games, forums, social networking sites etc. I'd say over 200.

But IMO the most important kind of friends to have is ones that you are happy spending time with, the ones that you can count on, talk about various different things and just have fun with.

Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat worms...

Ah yes!
Wouldn't be a Zelda Dungeon thread about RL stuff without one of these! ;)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't know how many friends I have on ZD.

I'm not even 100% sure who are my friends at school. I consider 6 people my friend and I'm only sure that a few of them consider me as a friend. They all could though, I might think otherwise because of a low self esteem.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It depends really what a friend actually means to someone, in my opinion I think a friend is someone who generally cares for you and you care for them, you can have a laugh together and you go can trust them etc. I have realised that sometimes it's not best to have a large circle of so called ''Friends'', as chances are they will talk **** behind your back. I do get on with a lot of people but in a way from past experiences I don't really consider them to be true friends, I like having a small group of friends that I know really well rather than a large group that constantly stab you in the back!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Friends are unnecessary and foolish. Nah, just kidding, but in all honesty I can't say I have fairly many. I have moved around a lot so it is hard to get a secure friendship with a long past together. Besides, I seem to look for flaws in people and find reasons they are awful and can no longer be my friend. DARN YOU PARANOIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom