• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Spend Your Halloween?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I usually dress up and go Trick-or-Treating, but this year will be different since I can't eat much candy at all. I think I might just stay home and watch Ghost Adventures.

I am gonna go Trick or Treating with my 2 yr old as woody and my step daughter as a bride lol.... i am still trying to figure out what to dress the wife up as... hm.....

Joy

The Sexy One
I go to at least one party, gorge myself on chocolate, get dressed up, and spend the weekend at my best friend's. Lovely couple of days.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Halloween only started coming over here in the past decade, so I don't really have any traditions. Sometimes I've gone to Halloween themed parties, sometimes I've stayed in and watched horror movies. This year I prepared for potential trick or treaters and decorated the apartment (I just moved here 3 months ago), but sadly no one rang the door bell. I did dress up for work. I'm a carer and my client is a huge Star Wars fan, so I basically woke them up dressed as a jedi, carrying my own make-shift lightsaber - you should've seen the massive grin I was met with :)

Jedizora

:right:
Sitting inside, waiting for trick or treaters. We only got one this year, so I ended up eating most of the candy.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Pretend to be a 12 year old & trick or treat with the neighborhood kids :D I was Navi (What else is a 4.10ft 17 year old gonna do?) Then I'll go to my friends houses to stay overnight & watch the Halloween movies.

M

Miyuki

I usually stay home and give out candy to little kids.
Sometimes I go to a party, but my Halloween is just bland most of the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom