• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Say 'Caramel'

How do You say 'caramel'?

• Car-mul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Care-a-mel

• Car-a-mel

• Other..

• Total voters
So this has been a discussion topic around a few of my friends lately so I decided to bring it here and see what you guys think.
So How do you say 'caramel'?

I say Car-mul

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Ornicopytheobiblopsychocrystarroscioaerogenethliometeoroaustrohieroanthropoi- cichthyopyrosiderochpnomyoalectryoophiobotanopegohydrorhabdocrithoaleuroalphi-tohalomolybdoclerobeloaxinocoscinodactyliogeolithopessopscphocatoptrotephraoeir-ochiroomychodactyloarithstichooxogeloscogastrogyrocerobletonooenoscapulinaniac.

I very rarely use the English variant of the Italian word caramello, but when I do, I pronounce it "ca-ruh-mehl." Mi piacono i caramelli. Puoi dividere i tuoi caramelli con me?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Care-a-mel. The English language is so diverse! This is the same thing with water & crayon. Some people say "wuh-der" or "wah-ter" or "wah-tah" or "wu-dah". Then some other say
"cray-ons" or "cr-ow-n" or "cra-on". No wonder it's one of the hardest languages to learn

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I would say the same thing on what Wolf Sage would say: Car-uh-mehl. I know it'd not the right pronouncation but that pronouncation is the only easy thing for me to say. I would actually say care-muhl instead of car-mul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom