• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you organize your games?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I kept my N64 games in that big box thing with the logo on it.
Single player games on the left, and multiplayer games on the right.
PS2, and Wii game I put in alphabetical order.
For my 2ds I just do it by sections
one for my games, one for Zelda, and another for badges
Console1.jpg
HNI_0043.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My physical games are organised by series and back when I had multiple consoles, by console as well.

I actually have more digital games these days and they are stored on the console or in the games section of my console ready for download.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@Deus yeah that's what @Emma does, because it's easier to change games and doesn't take up physical space. Though I think personally I'll always be a physical collection whore.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
@Deus yeah that's what @Emma does, because it's easier to change games and doesn't take up physical space. Though I think personally I'll always be a physical collection whore.

It was Emma that actually got me thinking about doing it more. There was a time where I thought I loved my disks as well but I found I actually preferred the ease of digital after I had warmed to the idea of going diskless.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I start by organizing my games by what system its for and its numerical number, then alphabetize them unless they're part of an ongoing series (think .Hack// -- it even has a picture that forms on the spines as you complete the series). So it's 3DS games on the topmost shelves, followed by DS games, then Wii, then Wii U; next shelf is Playstation 4 and so on and so forth.

When it's time for a console upgrade and I need to put away older games that are not backwards compatible, I'm far looser with my organization. As long as they're in the properly marked box, I don't mind what order they go in.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
that reminds me,I actually also integrate my 3ds and DS games since my 3ds xl is the first DS type system I owned
for instance,I'd have ocarina 3d-star fox 64-mario 64 ds- chrono trigger-kid icarus uprisng and so on

Salem

SICK
In this priority:
  • Console
  • Completed games
  • Incomplete games
  • Release date or time I purchased.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
For my 3ds and ds games, I take them all out of their cases and put them all in my "big bag o' games", a ziploc sandwich bag that I carry around everywhere I go. For my wii u and other console games I kinda just put them all on a shelf in the way that looks prettiest.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
By generation and console, with the more current generations on top as that's what I'm currently adding to and the consoles being ordered by amount of games which usually goes like Xbox, Nintendo, and then Playstation. The games themselves are organized alphabetically and by series so there are some exceptions.

physical games i just have in a box and pick what i want when i play
in steam i just add games i currently play in favorites and let the rest rot in the library untill i search for them

Everyone's so neat and organized here. I personally put all my games in a few places because of my limited storage options: A big CD case for the the discs, a 3DS game holder for the DS/3DS games, a drawer for the video game with boxes I did keep (limited edition, or boxes I was a huge fan of), and my old systems and N64 games are in a container together. It sounds like a mess, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom