• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Do You Get Easy Rupees?

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
If you kill the skull kids (which is prettty tough) you get a huge ruppee!
Obviously smashing pots!
What about you guys?

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Why do you need rupees? After the Mask sidequest, your need for rupees is gone. If you don;t do sidequests, then after you get the Deku Shield, the rupees become useless.

However, A) find all Gold Skultullas and the family gives you 200 every time you talk to the last guy to be freed (essentially infinite rupees), :cool: Crate and Pot room of Castle Town wall. Simply walk into Castle Town from the field. When you're inside, you should see a door above you, on the walls of the city. Go inside. There will be a lot of crates and pots in here (and a soldier and Gold skultulla). I usually get 50 rupees a trip into that room. 10 trips = Full giant wallet.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm asuming you just mean Ocarina of Time in general?

There are quite a few ways to get easy rupees, I suppose my definition of obtaining them 'easily' may differ from other people's. Obviously you can run and slash tall grass, throw rocks, jump across the stepping stone type things in Kokiri forest. You can go grave digging at Kakariko Village, there's a lot of places, really. Simple things like smashing rocks or falling objects. Or playing various games like the diving one at Zora's Domain. They're all very simple answers. But there are also places with loads of rupees inside barrells or boxes or crates etc.

For easy rupees in OoT, be kid Link, and stand on one of the chains on the draw bridge during daytime. When it becomes nighttime, walk across the top of the bridge, and you will get 3 red rupees.

It depends. If I'm Young Link then I wait until night enter the Castle Market and go to the guardhouse. If you go in there and break everything that you can you'll acquire around 30-35 rupees. I just enter and leave as many times as it takes to fill up my wallet.

If I am Adult Link, then I just go to the Archery Range in Kakariko Town. It's easy to win and you get 50 rupees for winning after you've received the upgrade. I spend about 10 to 15 minutes doing that until I can't get any more rupees from it.

The "Sell me something with C" guy pays $100 per fish. Right outside the castle their is a tree (or maybe it's a rock) that you can blow up to gain access to a hole with fish inside. Fill your bottles up with fish and you get easy money.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Well I never really have trouble with getting rupees. There's one part in the whole play through of the game where I actually need to get rupees and thats where I have to buy all of the magic beans. At that point I just head over to the bridge near Hyrule Castle Market and I climb up the chain and jump to the side on each chain. Sometimes you can get at least three red rupees. Then I head into the market and visit the lone soldier and smash pots. Doing a quick cycle of that will get you rupees FAST. When I'm Adult Link I just head to the Skulltula house and get 200 rupees every time I talk to the man but thats at the end of the games so... I guess I haven't really worked out a strategy for making rupees as Adult Link because I never really need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom