• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword How Are You Supposed to Play the Freaking Harp in the Restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I've tried countless times and I'm following the rhythm like the owner says, but I can't get the customers to like my performance. -.-

I suggest you don't pay attention to the song that is playing. It can distract you from paying attention to the customer. Start from the left and follow along when the arms move. Give all of your attention to the arms moving and nothing else. In the half-way mark, I recommend you stop playing and set your wiimote to the left to be ready for the arms. If you miss like a few arms movements, you won't get the customer's attention. Be calm and try again, that's how I did it.

lots of practice, but as the person before this post said don't listen to the music turn your volume down and ignore it, purely follow the arms and make huge motions like you were really struming, if you fail take a deep breathe and try again it is fairly difficult, but thats why you get a heart peice so good luck and keep trying

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Ok I hated this too, what I did was, when people where already on one side try to get to that side as quick as possible with not trying to be sloppy when doing it. All so really look at the hands. If you go to fast or you don't wait because you think that you are ment to play the next note don't do it look at the hands and follow them very very closely

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I hate this too. Sometimes the customers would even change the tempo of their arm movement. But remember, you don't have to go to the left or to the right for the entire harp. Just a few strings should do the trick. No I haven't beaten it yet.

Yea bro I hated this as well, iv only gotten it once, my best tip for you is to just keep a level head, and take it slow.

I guess it is one of the hardest minigames in the game, but it is beatable after a few times. Btw I did it with volume up and it did help a bit for the rithym.

Everything that involves pumpkins are super hard besides delivering the soup PUMPKINS ARE EVIL!!!!!!! anyway just follow the audiences hands and practice alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom