• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Home-Made SwS and Hylian Sheild

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Well, i've made beta versions of the Skyward Sword and the Hylian Sheild, the hilt of the sword is made of foam on top, and tin foil inside.
The Sheild is made of card-board. . .
001.jpg

003.jpg

So, what do you think?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Well LuigiDude, i like the sword very much. The shield's a little fat though... :P. Other than that, the details are great and it looks good!

Great Job! :yes:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Sheild's not done yet. Gonne cover it with Fun-Foam and re-make the designs with foam, and i still have to make the SwS hilt bigger. . .But thankyou!!!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
So, i can assume you like Arizona Green Tea? :lol: There's a jug next to the shield... :lol:

Anyway, Sine the shield isn't done, are you gonna post a pic of the FINISHED one when it's done?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
So, i can assume you like Arizona Green Tea? :lol: There's a jug next to the shield... :lol:

Anyway, Sine the shield isn't done, are you gonna post a pic of the FINISHED one when it's done?
Yes, Tea is good, but I don't like the Arizona kind. . . I miiight be tempted to post the finished version. . .

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
whoa, that's pretty awesome! can i haz? *3*

You got 22 bucks on hand? And your zip code and your address? 9$ for the finished version of the sheild, and 13$ for the finished sword. . . (not official prices, just estmate by price for materials: Paint, wood, card-board, ect.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom