• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Hmm... Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I actually did not know about this before.

Granted, I have never beaten the N64 version (I have the VC version). When I beat it, I don't leave the end screen on long enough to pay attention, anyway.

I have never seen this but in the times I spent researching the game I learned about it a long time ago I have also heard that the scarecrows song can be heard multiple times at the end screen played by different instruments.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wait.

What?

This DOESN'T happen to everyone? XDDDD

No, I'm dead serious! This always happens to me! I've always heard my Scarecrow's Song on the "the end" screen... and it seems to me that if you wait long enough, you'll start to hear it in different sounds too, like Malon's singing or something... or maybe I'm imagining that... or I read it somewhere or something...

And I can assure if you, it's not on a file with no deaths. I suck at video games and have never beat OoT without dying at least twice, so that's not the case...

Also, I own it on the Wii Virtual Console, so yes, it works just fine there. It doesn't work on the 3DS version, though, obviously. It doesn't stick around at the screen with Zelda.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
Wait.

What?

This DOESN'T happen to everyone? XDDDD

No, I'm dead serious! This always happens to me! I've always heard my Scarecrow's Song on the "the end" screen... and it seems to me that if you wait long enough, you'll start to hear it in different sounds too, like Malon's singing or something... or maybe I'm imagining that... or I read it somewhere or something...

And I can assure if you, it's not on a file with no deaths. I suck at video games and have never beat OoT without dying at least twice, so that's not the case...

Also, I own it on the Wii Virtual Console, so yes, it works just fine there. It doesn't work on the 3DS version, though, obviously. It doesn't stick around at the screen with Zelda.
I know, right?:lol:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
This happened to my sister after she beat Ocarina of Time for the first time, since we were waiting to see if something would happen after the The End screen. If you wait long enough, it plays different versions.

I also thought this was common knowledge...

Salem

SICK
^Probably everyone who waited thought it was common knowledge, while everyone who shuts off the game early though it never exists.

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
What motivation could I have for leaving the screen sitting there for several minutes?

The motivation to find something that clearly many people didn't know about. Of course, I had no idea whether anything would happen, but I was checking it out just to see. Isn't that how people stumble on glitches?

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I loved it when that happened. I mostly just sat there in awe and sadness as I saw "The End" appear on the screen. Broke my heart as a kid. But hearing my weird Scarecrow Song play made me feel a little better, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom