• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hidden Triforce

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hey guys! Today I was playing Spirit Tracks, when I noticed this:
itzkoopa_spirit_tracks_flute_equipment.jpg
If you look very closely, the hand has tiny triforces on it! Maybe it is just there as a symbol, but I'm not sure, because there aren't many Triforce references in ST. What do you guys think?

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
@_@ I can't see it! :( Could you use "paint" or something to help us locate or high lite where it is? You could try to describe it more in detail I'm sure I can follow along :).

Sorry for saying nothing really useful but I need extra help to find these hidden pieces of the Triforce.

Djinn

and Tonic
I am not so sure that it was intentional. It looks to be the texture on the glove to me. And it is not in the normal Triforce outline. Mostly triangle shaped color swatches meant to appear as shadow on a white glove. It is also a little hard to see, so much that I do not think that it is meant to be an easter egg.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
itzkoopa_spirit_tracks_flute_equipment1-1.jpg
This is the best I could do to bring it up. They look like little upside down Triforces.

Pikacondon

Title.
I see it all, and it seems the only Triforce reference in ST. It was easier to see for me 'cuz I wear Hi-power eyeglasses,but I still had to look hard. back to the main topic,That was pure genius bringing up that triforce reference.

N

NMG

yes I own the game and i also noticed it, but the triforce is upside down it was probably just for texture. you know so it wasn't blank

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I actually tested it out on how to see the Triforces best on my game. If you look at the hand from a bigger angle, then you should be able to see the Triforces. :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh yes! I see that! It reminds me of that thread about noticing the little things that Nintendo put there in the games. The amount of detail is exquisite, I do love that in games. :)

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Ah there it is! Nice find! I don't think it was a mistake. I mean, you would have to know something about illusions to make something like that right? I think it was intentional because your eyes "finds" it for you.

I'm probably not making much sense but I think it was intentional lol.

2quir9v.jpg

If you mess with the contrast enough, you can see the triangles. It hardly even looks like a Triforce--though there is an inverted one in the lighter region, but the design on the Tracks also bear some triangular zig-zag pattern. It is just some design that was set along with the series, I'm guessing. What it also could be is the various sizes of force gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom