• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Heros Shade: Who is He?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
I have always wondered who the hero's shade is and then I looked him up on google to find he is the skill trainer on tp. So now I wonder who he really is? Tell me your theories and give some proof to support.
-hylianordonlink-:)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hero's Shade is confirmed to be the spirit of the Hero of Time, in Hyrule Historia.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Hero's Shade is confirmed to be the spirit of the Hero of Time, in Hyrule Historia.

So he is skyward sword link?

The Hero's Shade is confirmed to be the Hero of Time (Link) from Ocarina of Time. This is confirmed by the Hyrule Historia (Source).

Well if he is oot link then 100 years did alot to him so I think it would be the original skyward sword link because of the timeline

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well if he is oot link then 100 years did alot to him so I think it would be the original skyward sword link because of the timeline

It's the word of Nintendo themselves: Ocerina of Time Link is the Hero of Time and thus the Hero's Shade. There's nothing more to theorize as it's all been confirmed. I wish it weren't true, but it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom