• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((You could say we survived it if you want too. I mean, most of us are superheroes. But whatever you want - as I've said multiple times, until this arc is up, you're God))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus shows up behind Jason.
"We defeat Mordred as soon as we are ready. Traditional duel. He expects you to be my second"

Storm

"All he has on his team thats beneficial is Warlock. What can he do with low-grade Telekinesis? Plus cobtact with someone not in it is illegal. And he has to stay in the ring. This is more a you and me only thing. At B13 most likely"

Storm

"You mean Grandma the Witch who defeated Merlin I and is cursed to birth him as pennance, and The Owl, otherwise known as Merlin XXIX, who started life like i did, and is Mordred's right hand? Merlin is ancient, and Dad's lawyer. Knowing Dad, it wont be anyone we will be ready for. Hell he might go to the Dark Timeline and bring back someone"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason didn't, because Deku never recieved the notification. While coming to read up for working on the novel, Deku spotted the new posts, and was delighted, and so returned conciousness to the being of Detective Jones.
"So not Merlin, but Morgan's possible, or even someone we don't know. Well, let's be ready for anything."
He looked around for the other three

Storm

Lupus looked for them as well
"I suppose they ran off. Theyre prone to do that" Rauro said as he looks at Lupus and Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom