• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Oh hey-yo. This is Chief Fitzroberts,eh. We found out where that hoser The Wolf is hiding and i thought id let you lead the charge, eh. Can you be here in aboot 30 minutes with some cruellers,eh? The old Hotel in the slums"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Btw, Storm and I added to canon that Chief Roberts is Canadian. Because we couldn't pass it up. I'll pretend I'm sorry if anyone here is offended))

"Got it, Chief. See you then," he set it down, then walked out into the lobby, "We've got the mounties after us"

Storm

Lupus stops drinking his coffee and calmly sits down his cup
"Theyre only after me. The rest of you have positive PR.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That's not important though, because we can't afford to lose a man right now, least of all you. Now, I'm going to finish my new costume and head over. You guys escape through some back or underground exit that isn't being watched before we come in, because once the raid starts, I won't be able to take it easy on any of you."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason looks at the new costume, "Beautiful," he grins, putting it in his bag, "Well, I'm off to work you guys. Get out of here - Mick, you're probably the best bet for you two. You know what to do."

Storm

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. @Doc )
Rauro kind of just walks out the back door and walks to a cafe for a cup of coffee and perhaps some eggs. "Wench. Come hither"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason takes the long route, away from the building in the opposite direction of the chief, over a few blocks. He stops for donuts, then continues in a roundabout way. He stops by his apartment, grabs the car, and drives to the meeting place.
Getting out, he walks towards his supervisor, "Chief! Hey!"

Storm

"Oh aye, Detective. Now you know who we are looking for,eh. The Wolf. Wanted for Murder and vigilantism countless times over,dont ya know. Wanted dead or alive. Lethal action has been authorized, sorry"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mickey, who was at first skeptical of the raid, looked out the window and saw the SWAT team. He swore to himself and ran downstairs to get Thea.

Mickey grabbed Thea's hand and teleported them up the stairs and onto the roof.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason was unsure of what the next few minutes would entail, but he couldn't keep it from happening either way.
He brought the group together, "I have the plans for this place. There's one large door in the front and one smaller one, an old staff enterance, in the back. I'm not sure if the back door is still locked or not. Yiu guys know how to do this better than me, so get to work," he gestures to the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom