• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Hey, Tex? I mean, Thea. You feelin okay? You look pretty pale right now. You probably shouldn't do that too much. Might hurt yourself," Mickeu said, reaching over for one of the slices of pizza.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Wolf busts in with the Hammer space cube, and unloads his prize, starting to make the ground floor command central. The conference table and chairs in the middle of the super computers that will run themselves. He turns on the TV
---"breaking News today as ScottTech was blown up by none other than the vigilante known as the Wolf, accompanied by Speedo. Owner of the company Hal Scott had no comment on the ----

"Well. Im dead. Youd think there would be fixers in the Assassins of New Camelot"

Rauro looks up "New Camelot. Tell me thusly how this is so"
"A long time ago, Mordred moved Camelot from Salisbury Plain to an island off the coast of Ireland. He rebuilt Camelot brick by brick, and started his Order there with Merlin"
"Thou Blaspheme! Merlin Ambrossius shant be"
"Oh but he shall, Rauro. From what I heard there was a duel between a defeated Merlin and Mordred with Excalibur in hand. Appearently the sword only needed the blood of the Pendragon name to be weilded. Merlin was bested, and now serves Mordred as his number 2, The White Owl"
"This vexes me so" Rauro barks as he stabs the Wall with Valinor
"Do be careful, my friend. As a smith, I know not to display wanton destruction on a blade. We need so much, and we have so little. Are we all moving in moving in?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Comet laughed, "Speedo? That's what they're calling me?" he leaned back in the recliner he'd brought with him, "They couldn't be more original..." he glanced at Wolf, "I've already got most of my extracurricular stuff here, but there's plenty of room for everything else. Maybe Rauro could actually stay here... having him at the shop all the time would probably be a pain, eh Lupus? Ah... no offense, Rauro."

Storm

"Offenses between allies inarms are oft forgiven before cthey are spoken"
"Would make sense to have someone here. And wasnt Speedo your first choice of a name before Comet? I suppose we should be trying to clear our names. If only we knew a police detective who could look into the Slum Murders 9 years ago. Someone wjo was working it before"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I know what you're getting at.. You know it's not as easy as it sounds, right? And by the way, Speedo was second. And very short-lived. I started with Quickster, but it sounded weird."

Thea feels much better and her full energy is back. "Yeah Blink I'm fine. Well, now anyway." She hears noise on the ground floor and heads down there.

"Hey guys. So where'd you get all this stuff? And does it have to do with that explosion?"

Last edited:

Storm

"More like "appropriated". A villain's computer set shouldn't be a problem"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"The guy wasn't exactly normal anyways," Comet reasoned, thinking back to the last time he and Scott had a "face to face", "Besides, it's obvious they weren't going to be used any more."

"Okay. So, is anyone going to ask how ScottTech burned down? Are you going to find out who burned it? Did you check for employees who could have been trapped inside?"

Storm

"The building wad built with C4-infused concrete. It was probably whoever had the remote, and I heard the place was evacuated yesterday wjen Star Tower bought All of ScottTech stock. So.. we have the how, but not a specific who"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom