• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Just wanted to bring it up" Jason told him

((And get the RP active again :P))

"So I guess we'll do this cleaning thing. I start top floor, move down, you guys start at the bottom and move up? We'll meet somewhere in the middle."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
((Sorry guys I had a buttload of homework this week. All my college classes dumped midterm essays and exams on me, and I've been swamped. So what exactly is going on now?))

"I really don't know what I'm going to wear, but there's plenty of time to figure that out later." Thea looks to Comet and says, "Can I use your power to get the rooms cleaned faster? It doesn't take any of your energy away, just copies it, and lets me use it."

"Thanks!" As Thea high fives him, she copies his abilities. "I'll get the first floor!" She speeds away.

((Two questions, 1. How big are the individual floors? 2. How fast is Jason's super-speed?))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(As big as you want
I already cleaned floors 1+2
Comet can "change his concept of time" so cleaning the whole place in seconds is possible, maybe)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((But it takes an ungodly amount of energy. A mix of that and inherent laziness make Comet not OP. At the end expect her to be exhausted and famished
How long can she use the powers for?))

Storm

There is a rumbling that can be heard from the hotel.
"Ah. ScottTech has been blown to pieces. Jay! Go get the super Computers from the wreckage. We cpuld use them, plus, it willgive us uuntraceable electricity"

((Great, I just had to rewrite my whole post. Thanks Storm. :dry:))
((Actually she can keep the substance until drops it, or till she takes something else.))
Thea heard an explosion while was running around the building, attempting to figure out her new power and to slow down. She speeds downstairs, and almost passes the room everyone is in. "What was that?!?! By the way, this power is awesome, and I now now why you're always eating Com! I feel like I'm going to pass out!!" She drops his power, and suddenly feels like the world is spinning. Man, I totally should have calculated the way it would affect my body's energy. Thea is starting to see bright flashes in front of her eyes. "Uuuum, Comet, Storm, I'm going to go sit down till I can see through these black spots. You'll have to keep cleaning without me. Oh, and Jay, next time I use your power could you remind me to eat something first? Or maybe show me how to slow down?"
((Sorry, I didn't know how people normally react to having all the energy taken out of them, so I just made her feel like passing out.))

Last edited:

Storm

The Wolf jots down notes of power absorption and then gets back to cleaning

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Be right back," Jason changed sprinted off and came back with a fully cooked pizza, "Chow down, Tex. Everyone else can too. Now, let's go get those computers, shall we? Wolf, wanna come with to point me in the direction of what we need?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom