• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I've got a place," Jason piped up, "Old building outside of town that was used by some people that I... didn't quite get along with. No worries about them coming back... I'm sure Lupus took care of them years back."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Ah.. those guys. I swear that lightning kid and that technomorph were pretty powerful"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That they were. But that's not the point," Jason looked at the rest of the table, "That place is safe. It conveniently remained off the police's radar, and no one who once occupied it know where it is. It's up to the rest of you guys if you think we should use it though."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro doesn't really care at this point. He doesn't really have a job or house yet, so he's fine with anything.

Storm

"We can Always check. I mean the place is remote, and---"
suddenly the Chief Inspector walks in with the Police Elite. Lupus sinks low, and tries to figure out how to escape, him being the only HUNTED vigilante, and they all together in Red's Burgers

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason stood, "My people have come," taking a long slurp from his milkshake, he walked over, "Hey chief! Lunch break already?" he nodded to the others, "King, Gainer."

Storm

Lupus uses this distraction to pay for his food that didn't show up, go out the back entrance, and headed for the Abandoned building
"Jason. why are you here? shouldn't you be hunting down The Wolf? need I remind you he is responsible for 17 murders, including The Former Mayor Candidate? he needs to be brought to justice! I want you to bring back his pelt, then you get that Promotion. make your father proud and do this"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I would," Jason reasoned with him, "But I have this thing, it's called a day off, and I'm using it to the best of my ability, sir. He's been on the lam for nine years - what's another day?"

Storm

"True. and we've had reports of him gathering a group of other vigilantes. he needs to be stopped

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well then, send someone else to hunt. Send Cook, he's good. I'll get back on the job tomorrow, but today I'm taking a break," he started walking off, then stopped, "Oh yeah, and I highly suggest the strawberry milkshake."

Storm

"Fine. kiss the reward for the wolf goodbye. i'll have Cook do it, and I get Mudslides when I'm here"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Jason laughed, "Hell make headway. I believe that. But I'd like to see him actually catch the wolf," he grabs his food and Lupus from the table, "Later guys" he nodded to his coworkers as he turne to leave.

As he left, he shook Rauros hand, giving him a slip of paper in the address as he did so, then left the building.
Taking it his phone, he texted Lupus
You hungry? Got lunch for two

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom