• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heroes of Star City RP

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Kasirga-
I quietly nod, knowing that there will be a lot of paperwork.
At least I can write well...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Dirty mike has Kasirga doing paperwork all night

Storm

" sure, but you should eat something. Youre all skin and bone hon" maggie says as she jots down water with a :( next to it
"Let me also get a mudslide"
"Lupus. You know how you get when you drink" maggie looks at the carousel horse decoration missing a head

Storm

"fine. get me a vanilla milkshake"

"sure thing, Lupus, and... well you two are already here, so ask her"

"ix-nay aggie-may"

"oh fine. what can I get everyone else"

Storm

(but things change)
Lupus blushes " actually Maggie does have a point, McKnight. I have been gendering at you for so long, now that we are allies and all... I was wondering if you wanted to... I don't know. go see a movie, or perhaps I can come with you to work and assist in some metallurgical procedures in your field of work? or maybe I can get your measurements for a custom ride. hell knows that Blink needs one. he's always late in that car of his. you'd think he'd just poof from Alley to Alley to get there, but I'm just assuming. I mean after 9 years, I barely know how Jay here does how he does

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom