• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help with Jump

R

recline46

I'm in the water temple and need to pull down the golden handles to move the staircase. Every time I go to jump, all I do is roll. Sorry if this is really stupid; it's hard to believe I'm this far into the game and can't seem to JUMP! Any help is appreciated.

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
have you tried to ajust the camera angle to jump, or did you roll by accident,or did you have your zora armor on still, because if you had the zora armor on he dives when you jump.

R

recline46

No Zora Armor. I'm running straight with the center line in the tiles to line up with the handle - running forward and pressing A. If I do it slowly, I would think I should get the A button to say "jump" but all it says is "roll"

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
No Zora Armor. I'm running straight with the center line in the tiles to line up with the handle - running forward and pressing A. If I do it slowly, I would think I should get the A button to say "jump" but all it says is "roll"

Theres no jump button for the A button, you just have to run straight at it.

L

lehua768

have you tried to ajust the camera angle to jump, or did you roll by accident,or did you have your zora armor on still, because if you had the zora armor on he dives when you jump.

there's no jump button, just run at the lever. also it only works if your running at a ledge.

also this is in the total wrong section. this thread should be in TP game help.

A

Almo SSBB

lol i see why he isnt jumping, seriously man if your this far in the game then you should know by now that there is no jump button, you just run off ledges and link automatically jumps, its how it works for every single 3D zelda game so far.

A

Almo SSBB

i forgot to mention, if the switch is on top of you, and their is a stair case right under you (under the switch) link wont jump, he wil just walk down the stairs. their has to be a cliff or drop in order for link to jump.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just run straight. Link will grab the lever himself. No need to press a button ;) Just press the control stick forward and Link will do the rest. yeah sometimes Link does something himself :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom