• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Help Me with My Eggs!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
on dragcave.com i signed up and got 4 eggs and can't get them on my siggy. how do i get them on my nsiggy! help in one week from this post or they die!!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i tried the incubator and it might help with which person i am so you can help with my eggs.they need more unique views

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I don't know too much about this, but don't put the incubator, only the eggs. ;) Or otherwise, you can't click on them.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
got the link in i previewed it and looked like i got link to scroll

Eduarda

Scroll? Umm, let me try to help. I had these once, but that was long ago before they all died :( Anyways, just get the BB Codes for each egg, and put
tags in front and behind it... I think. I forgot what I did :P

Do you know how to get the codes?

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
darn it failed i hate it when i fails to put in eggs and such

Eduarda

Ok, here's what you should do. Umm once you've logged in, click on 'Scroll', then click on 'Get HTML/BBCode', then copy the BBCode, paste it in your siggy, and you're done. I think it's like that...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
it failed.just go log in and search for my name in incubator and then click on my eggs for unique views and click them too.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Try going to the place with your egg information. Copy the link. Go to "Edit Signature." You should see a globe that will say "Insert Link" when you go to it. Click on it and paste the URL. Now you see that the link was inserted twice. Go back to your egg thing. Right-click the egg and click "Copy image URL." Back to your sig get rid of the second link. In the old link location click on the picture with a tiny tree on it. Paste the image link there. This should show the egg now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom