• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Help! How Do I Get the Princess Back OUT of the Stomach Room?

I goofed and wound up losing the Princess...SOMEhow :dry: At any rate, I went back to the room I got her in and, well, I can't get her OUT of it. W-ell, I can get HER over the ledge...but not ME! I've killed all the floating, electric jellyfish, but I have simply NO idea how to get up over that ledge, now that the floor switch seems to be missing to bring the water level up enough for me to grab onto the opposing ledge that the princess (or should I call her "Her Royal Pain"? :xd:) is on to get back through that door XS I've even deliberately died and re-tried to try and see if that would help...nope. What do I do? Please...Help! :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It would seem that you are in a certain room where you enter and there is a minor corridor, then a major gullet of sorts where you throw the Princess over the ledge and there is a switch with a climbable vine wall. If that indeed is the room where you are in, I direct you to this video:
[video=youtube;I80Y0IiJuZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80Y0IiJuZk&feature=plcp[/video]

My memory of Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly is fresh, just beat it a little over a month ago in my OoT 3HC, but I realy can't help much beyond providing video links if I don't have a correct gauge as to where you are currently located within the game.

EDIT: If there is no switch, you may be playing Ocarina of Time Master Quest, not OoT. My memory is not repeat not fresh of MQ's Inside Jabu Jabu's Belly; I beat THAT dungeon at least three months ago extend it back a little bit more to around 4/5 months. If that's the case, I can't help too much.

See? This is why I shouldn't make forum posts when I should obviously be sleeping lol! :P When you first find Princess Ruto, you meet up with and talk to her in a room that has a number of holes; and in her temper tantrum, falls down the hole on the right. You follow her down said same hole and keep talking to her until she allows you to carry her (rude XD)

Here are the images taken from the walkthrough under Ruto Transportation Services:

One
Two
Three
Four

That's the area I've had to re-enter to find her again. I can easily toss her over the ledge as seen here...but I can't find that switch that you can see in this image here that Link is standing directly next to (swtich is on his left). It's like it's gone, poof, disappeared, and doesn't want to RE-appear. :dry:

The only climbable part of wall anywhere is this very long piece right next to Link on the right when you first fall down the hole. I can't find any other means of climbable area anywhere :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom