• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Heart Containers

H

hojumski

I applied:PSo as you have read I would have prefered for PH to have Pieces rather than containers,

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I did think that this was a disappointment to me I loved the tension of finding the different heart pieces and completeing the game with every single collectable.:nerd::thinking:

Y

Yoshi_FTW

I think, if you say you want pieces instead of containers, you're basically just saying you want a longer, more difficult, more puzzling game. I personally hate having to collect a those little pieces, but yet I still want the game to be just as long, hard, etc.

P

PixelSmile

Phantom Hourglass was the first zelda game i played.. and that was just before christmas i completed it so i really don't mind if it had heart peices or heart containers. I haven't played many Zelda games but of what i have played (PH & ST) they seem to be amazing.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Another one of the reasons i dont like PH, i just remember so many times when i thought i was going to win some heart container and it turned out to be a ship piece or a gem (beacause of the total lack of collectible hearts). i would rather collect heart pieces than all of those other things because to me it is like Link had won that persons affection or trust for doing a good deed, or figuring something out. Heart Pieces are why i love OoT and MM so much but I sold my DS and PH because it never really captured my imagination. although i kinda wish i hadn't done that because ST is out now =(

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I thought that even though they used heart containers instead of heart pieces, I still thought the game was good, but I guess I would've liked it more if they did use heart pieces. It makes the game funner when you're looking for all of the pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom