• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Gotten a Friend to Play Zelda?

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Yea, so have you gotten any friend to play Zelda, and they liked it, i gave a Zelda game to 2 of my friends and they want to borrow another one after there current one, now another friend wants to try.

So, have you gotten a friend to like Zelda?

Actually, I have. Everyone at my lunch table talks about the best game series except my friend Maggie. Some time in early December, she told me that she just got Phantom Hourglass. She told me she liked it and wondered if any other games for the DS were released. It was ironic, because Spirit Tracks was about to be released, so …yeah, I pretty much told her that. Now, she has A Link to the Past set up on her SNES, but last time I talked to her, she hasn’t started it yet. Her mom scolds me for getting her into the games. :xd:

Last edited:

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Firstly, when I first got into Zelda, this question is reversed. A friend got ME into Zelda via Super Smash Bros Brawl. lol :) Also, my good friends sometimes play it, & my close friend (who is a girl) might be getting Spirit Tracks.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Nope. All my friend's eyes glaze over when I try to get them to play or talk about any video game.

Nope. All my friend's eyes glaze over when I try to get them to play or talk about any video game.

Yeah, this is me too. Most of my friends have a 360 or, like me, a PS3, so they overlook any game that isn't on their system. Can't blame them either, as the taste of that crowd really can't be satisfied, even with the best of what the Wii may have to offer. Plus, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I play Zelda now. I get all sorts of stares and half-laughs when I mention it, and since the face of the series is returning to the happy go lucky look, I don't see it getting any better for my image. It's just too kiddy of a series for the other side of the gaming spectrum.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Tried. Failed. Shunned.

All the people who are 'nice' to me at school are

a) girls who hate video games because they're 'not cool'
b) guys who only play Call of Duty and Modern Warfare and stuff like that and think Nintendo games are too kiddy <.<

I used to have a guy friend who played Zelda but his friends (See section b) hate me and he stopped talking to me T.T

Kybyrian

Most of my friends take game suggestions from me. I suggested Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy to a friend. He played it and absolutely loved it. I've also referred a couple of my friends to Call of Duty and other games. As for Zelda, though, I haven't had any luck there. A few of my friends are already big fans of Zelda and play it regularly, but those that aren't interested in it I just can't get to play it. A majority of them don't like or don't even have a Wii or other Nintendo systems, though.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Most of my friends take game suggestions from me. I suggested Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy to a friend. He played it and absolutely loved it. I've also referred a couple of my friends to Call of Duty and other games. As for Zelda, though, I haven't had any luck there. A few of my friends are already big fans of Zelda and play it regularly, but those that aren't interested in it I just can't get to play it. A majority of them don't like or don't even have a Wii or other Nintendo systems, though.
Aww Thats Sad Well Sometimes Me and my Friend Play Zelda and sometimes Sonic

Kirino

Tatakae
I only have one friend who plays Zelda.He has OOT on his 64 and worships it.Before he was an OOT fan,but then I reccomended the others to him,and he's now a Zelda fan.He has TP,OOT,LTTP,PH,and ST.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yeah actually. After I got Phantom Hourglass most of my friends got recomendations and tried it out but nobody got anywhere except me and Pop. Most people didn't get to the Ghost Ship without help but atleast they know how ace it is. But some people hate it. :(

13foxes

Nope. In where I live, gaming is looked down on and people see games as the worst thing they can buy for their children. I'm one of the different people (or a freak like people usually call me). Of course, none of my friends want to be like me...

Still, I tried to see if they're interested. I suggested OoT to one of my friends. And after an hour playing, she returned it and said that the game was lame, boring and she had a headache because of it (she didn't even get pass the Deku Tree!). She'd rather watch some cool actors on some romance movies than playing games... Oh well. I feel better playing games alone anyways.

@lex MM

The Lurker
No, my friends don't like Zelda....Where I live, the children are hardcore gamers:lol: So yeah, they think Zelda is kinda stupid and they prefer playing horror games and Pokemon.....I'm the only one in my school who plays Zelda:lol:

Weeelllllll.... I think I did, but I don't recall. The first Zelda game I got into was the GBA version of LttP when I got a gameboy for christmas (DS was already out). Then at 2006, I got a Wii with TP. My friend also like Zelda, but he had the GameCube longer than I had my GBA. We've been talking about Zelda since TP, but he said he had WW, so I don't know.

I know a couple of people in my school who played a Zelda game once or more. There are gamers in my school, but they play FPS, Pokemon, RPGs, Starcraft, ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom