• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Wondered About What Your Life Would Be Like in the Future?

I'm getting out of college in a year, I am also getting married in a year so I think about my future quite a bit. When it comes to finding a job especially it comes with a little fear, I just hope I can find work and support me and my will-be wife.
Oh really congradulations seth and I hope you have a bright future to look forward to.

I'm having a severe case of seniorities, (yes, I know I'm a junior), and right now a life in the trash can doesn't seem so bad. Ever notice how that homeless person who lives under the bridge almost always tends to get more sleep than you?

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I'm thinking about maybe I'll be messed around stupidly in 8th and High School. Graduate Terribly. Not to be able to find a job. I hate my life....

I never do. Will I get the dream job, live where I want, etc? Maybe, but only if I take the time to go out and get those things, plan for them, etc. I don't really worry about what is going to happen. No matter what situation I put myself into, there will be a way out, always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom