• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Haunted Majora's Mask Story.

M

MightyDarknut

This is my first time starting a thread, so sorry if it seems dumb or something. I'm wondering how many of you have read the haunted majora's mask story, and what you thought of it. If you haven't read it... READ IT. I think it's amazing.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I AM KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR NEXT. LET ME IN. I WANT TO SPEAK.

It's not just a story. It's an ARG now. The story was just arc 1. Since then, the writer's MIA and we've gone through several other characters in the attempt of stopping BEN. There's actually going to be a video game portion coming out soon. There are just as many theory debates on that game/story as there are on the official Zelda games.

I would suggest reading up on it if you don't mind the excessive amount of time it would take to get caught up, the nightmares, the urge to make references to it (see my profile)...

HMMC website (If you want to read the story, click on the 'Chapters' tab.)
wiki (visit the Summary to read up on arc 2.)
and there are a few discussion forums out there.

Last edited:
M

MightyDarknut

Thanks for your responses, but I wasn't at all worried about it. I

Thanks for your responses, but I wasn't at all worried about it.I knew it was fake from the begining. I just LOVED the story. I even made my own fan videos, and even a BEN Christmas video....I'm a bit obsessed.

i have just started reading it its really pulls you in, the scary thing about it is that i had a pokemon game that was hacked like that lol, i put it up on creepy pasta, but i am terified now cause i left Majoras mask on down stairs, its 2:30 in the morning, and i knew someone named ben who died in a car accented. but i know that the story is fake but i just wanna keep reading and find out more

i think its cool how he provides videos to go with it

Tael

Fairy
I think the story is very good, but at the beginning of the end it is becoming more and more unrealistic and there is a small error in one of the videos.
Even as it is very long, it is worth reading.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I read it a while ago, it was very interesting, but there were way too many "accidental" grammar mistakes in exactly the right places and "coincidental" meetings with just the right person. It was really good though, worth reading.

mattsimme

Trappy
I thought that the Haunted Majora's Mask story was amazing. The music they played when you read it, made it even scarier. The part that scared me the most was when I was watching the videos that went with it. One part in the final videos, the name Matt showed up, and I was super creeped out!!!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Ah... I knew that was a hacked game when I saw the videos, but the story was compelling. I wish that was an unlockable alternate game, which in the end explains everything that's all messed up. I enjoyed the ending to the videos saying, "I'm glad you did that." I still don't get the whole dealie though, it just was a big hacking to a great game. Although, the 5 page long apology letter after everyone thought it was an actually haunted game, was pretty sweet. Did anyone else read the apology letter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom