• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Secret? I thought that was against Slytherin law or something." Tahsha said sarcasticly. "Besides, this is Draco Malfoy. Here, before you go see the prince bubble-butt idiot-face, meet me in the courtyard, i'll have a special spell for you. . . If you want. . ."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Time for chit chat later," said Xavier, and continued perfecting his knockback jinx. "So, what's your boyfiend's name, Ashie?"

(Post 3)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Okay I will. Oh his name is, James Talern" Ashie said "And I been trying get that message through Malfoy's stupid head"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Flipendo, he said, sending Malfoy flying through the air and landing on his butt. "Oops, I'm sorry," he said sounding sincere, but only one who had known him for a long time could tell that was his version of sarcasm.

(Post 4)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
" I wish you can send him a note saying that, I have a boyfriend and get that through your fat head" Ashie answered to Jennifer "Umm, no I got this but if keeps messing with me"

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
(Mkay, so. Should we start making couples? Chailyn and Tennor: Ammy already verified they were going to be in the next few years. . . So, anyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom